We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bushwacker Color Match Pocket Style Fender Flares Part #20931-12 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Amanda d (Bound Brook, NJ) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-250 — Mar 16, 2017 5:29 AM
I got them for my boyfriend and when they came in the were the wrong color. I called and they had new ones shipped out in less than 24 hours. Other than that they look great and went on very easily.
Reviewed by Robert A (FRANKLIN, TN) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-350 — Jan 27, 2016 4:25 AM
Great look, additional protection for my wider wheels and tires, the color match is perfect, look like it came from the Ford factory already installed, very happy
Reviewed by Robert W (RALEIGH, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-250 — Jul 18, 2015 1:04 PM
I was a bit worried to spend $900.00 on such an item, but wanted my new F250 to look even better and I have been looking at these flares for a while. Turned out I liked the way it was packaged, I found it to be much easier then I thought as I am not a huge car guy that knows how to do this type stuff, but I did not have to drill a single hole, everything lined up and it looks awesome. I will say the direction that cane with them were old, meaning when the flares came without the decortive bolts.
Ships Between 4/19 - 4/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Color:Oxford White (Paint Code: Z1)
- Part #:20931-12
- 2" Front Fender Flare Coverage, 2" Rear Fender Flare Coverage
- Fender flare coverage is the distance your Pocket Style Fender Flares extend from the top center of the wheel well out
- Installation difficulty level: Easy
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Vehicle cutting not required
- Vehicle drilling not required