We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Bushwacker Color Match Pocket Style Fender Flares Part #20931-62 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by MICHAEL R (TYLER, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-250 — Oct 14, 2016 1:55 PM
I've added these to my lifted F250 and it made a world of difference in the appearance of the vehicle in a positive rugged looking way. I was real iffy about ordering them initially but I'm so glad I did. The paint to match was spot on too.
Reviewed by Chad M (Lindale, TX) — Apr 25, 2015 1:49 PM
Super easy to install, completely changes the look of the truck. Only downside is I've gotta trim on of them on the front due to tire rubbing. 35 12.5 on 22" wheels with a -24 offset sitting on a 3.5" leveling kit from pro comp.
- Rebates: $125 Details
Ships Between 8/17 - 8/21
- What Do You Drive?
- Color:Sterling Grey (Paint Code: UJ)
- Part #:20931-62
- 2" Front Fender Flare Coverage, 2" Rear Fender Flare Coverage
- Fender flare coverage is the distance your Pocket Style Fender Flares extend from the top center of the wheel well out
- Installation difficulty level: Easy
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Vehicle cutting not required
- Vehicle drilling not required