Add extra armor and protection to your vehicle with Lund Elite Series SX-Sport Style Fender Flares. Resilient ABS plastic punches past road rubbish. What’s more, these fender flares mount quickly to existing stock factory holes. Choose from smooth or textured finish. Backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Outfit your truck or SUV with the daring looks and tough protection of EGR Fender Flares. The custom-made, UV-resistant acrylic design of these tough fender flares delivers impressive style while protecting against kicked-up road grime. Paint-ready. Lifetime Warranty.
Turn heads on your morning commute and stay stealthy on your weekend hunt with Stampede Camo Fender Flares. Finished with your choice of authentic camouflage patterns and available in 3 different styles, these custom flares add unmistakable style. ABS construction. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Add that fresh from the factory look with custom OE Bushwacker Fender Flares. They’re specifically designed to fit your vehicle and look just like your original equipment. Leave them in the black matte color or paint them to match your vehicle. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Make a break from the ordinary with an extraordinary set of Stampede Original Riderz Fender Flares. Chiseled from a heavy-duty Tri-Blend ABS material, they match the look of OEM fender flares without the excessive factory price. Leave them black or paint ‘em. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
When you’re looking for OE style without the factory mark-up, EGR OEM-Style Fender Flares are a great choice. The custom-designed fit looks great while protecting against kicked-up crud. Keep `em black or paint `em to match. Lifetime Warranty.
Step out from the ordinary with Bushwacker Street Fender Flares. The low profile design looks great while the tough Dura-Flex thermoplastic outperforms OEM materials. Plus, you can leave them with the matte black finish or paint them to match your vehicle. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Not sure which 2006 Chevy Silverado Street-Style Fender Flares are right for you? We have over 452 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.5, to help you find exactly what you're looking for. Here's what some of our customers have said:
"I recently purchased a set of Bushwacker Fender Flares for my 06 Silverado short bed 4x4. After applying the provided gasket it took only a matter of minutes to install each flare with the six plastic fasteners which simply snap into the existing holes in the fender. I couldn't believe how simple this was, and the finished product is outstanding - not to mention the savings over buying OEM flares from the dealer. Now I have to go buy some new tires to compliment my truck's new look.... thanks for a great product!" —Nicholas C from Bensenville, IL bought a Bushwacker Fender Flares - Original Equipment for a 2006 Chevy Silverado.
"Installed on 2006 Chevy 4door short bed Silverado
I installed by myself without removing the wheels from the truck. Recommend havign a helper, extra set of hands when fine tuning the fender flares to your vehicle.
75% of the Plastic screws work, the other 25% needed extra effort and holding the fender in place when the plastic screw did not want to hold was a little bit of a pain, with only two sets of hands....
Post installation, the fender flares did what I wanted added protection to the truck panels with the larger tires installed...
You will not go wrong in buying a set of Bushwacker Fender Flares" —Joseph O from Vacaville, CA bought a Bushwacker Fender Flares - Original Equipment for a 2006 Chevy Silverado.
"The Prestige SX Street Fender Flares where exactly what I was looking for in both looks and installation ease. The flares were very easy to install and really brought out that look I was looking for to get with my truck. I would highly recommend them to everyone." —Warren Dean S from Denton, TX bought a Lund Elite Series SX-Sport Style Fender Flares for a 2006 Chevy Silverado.
"Easy to install on my Chevy Silverado. Would have given it excellent on quality but one of the screws broke while installing. Otherwise,it added some nice styling to my white truck." —Grant H from Silverdale, WA bought a Bushwacker Fender Flares - Street for a 2006 Chevy Silverado.