- Rebrand your ride by hiring on Bushwacker BOSS Pocket Style Fender Flares
- Custom sculpted to follow your factory contours for a seamless fit
- Extra-wide design for a more domineering stance on lifted rigs with oversized tires
- Provides extended tire coverage to block mud, gravel and more from battering your paint job
- Aggressively accented with stainless steel surface bolts that don’t touch your bodywork
- Constructed from durable Dura-Flex 2000 that resists warping and is 100% UV safe
- Ships with a matte black finish that you can custom paint
- Installs quick and easy with no drilling needed
- Built with pride in the USA
- Your Bushwacker BOSS Pocket Style Fender Flares come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Bruce Springsteen is The Boss of the E Street, but you're the boss of Main Street when you roll through town with Bushwacker BOSS Pocket Fender Flares. With an extra-wide stance and stainless steel accent bolts on their resume, they deliver the aggressive appearance you need to achieve a hostile takeover of the highway and the hinterland.
There's more to your Bushwacker BOSS Pocket Flares than meets the eye. Besides turning heads on and off the streets, they extend out well beyond the width of your factory flares to block more mud, gravel and road rubble from spraying your quarter panels—perfect for pickups with towering lifts and oversized tire upgrades. What's more, BOSS Pocket Style Fender Flares are built from UV-stable Dura-Flex 2000 that's warp-resistant to survive treks into the outback as well as traffic-clogged commutes to the office.
Custom sculpted for your specific vehicle, Bushwacker BOSS Pocket Style Flares flow with your factory lines and mount with zero drilling required. They arrive ready to install with a matte black finish, and if you wish you can custom paint them to match your finish. Best of all, your Bushwacker BOSS Pocket Style Flares are made in the USA and backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Bushwacker BOSS Pocket Style Fender Flares Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael R (WHITE MARSH, MD) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — May 03, 2017 4:39 AM
I have a 13 GMC that is red and it seems to have a bulls eye on it. Everyon keeps banging into it. After spending $3500 in body repairs a couple of times, I thought that I needed to do something. These pocket style flares did the trick. covered most of the dings and should give the buffer I needed to stop the damage. Besides, they look great against the red.
Reviewed by Aaron N (Saint Jacob, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Feb 16, 2017 8:39 PM
I bought a generic brand of flares to save $200.00. They ended up not fitting snug and scratching my brand new truck. Bought these and had them painted. They fit very snug and look great. I've received a lot of compliments on them, they aren't cheap but you get what you pay for.
Reviewed by Debbie A (Denton, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Nov 02, 2016 5:30 AM
I bought these for my 2015 GMC Sierra and they are a perfect fit. They offered overnight shipping for free and they were easy to put on.
Reviewed by Daniel S (Leesport, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Sierra — Oct 17, 2016 7:00 PM
Very simple to install and makes my truck more aggressive looking. I left them black since I am blacking out my truck. Cannot wait to get my new rims and 35s on.
- Rebates: $75 Details
Ships Between 4/26 - 4/30
- What Do You Drive?