- Rebrand your ride by hiring on Bushwacker BOSS Pocket Style Fender Flares
- Custom sculpted to follow your factory contours for a seamless fit
- Extra-wide design for a more domineering stance on lifted rigs with oversized tires
- Provides extended tire coverage to block mud, gravel and more from battering your paint job
- Aggressively accented with stainless steel surface bolts that don’t touch your bodywork
- Constructed from durable Dura-Flex 2000 that resists warping and is 100% UV safe
- Ships with a matte black finish that you can custom paint
- Installs quick and easy with no drilling needed
- Built with pride in the USA
- Your Bushwacker BOSS Pocket Style Fender Flares come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Bruce Springsteen is The Boss of the E Street, but you're the boss of Main Street when you roll through town with Bushwacker BOSS Pocket Fender Flares. With an extra-wide stance and stainless steel accent bolts on their resume, they deliver the aggressive appearance you need to achieve a hostile takeover of the highway and the hinterland.
There's more to your Bushwacker BOSS Pocket Flares than meets the eye. Besides turning heads on and off the streets, they extend out well beyond the width of your factory flares to block more mud, gravel and road rubble from spraying your quarter panels—perfect for pickups with towering lifts and oversized tire upgrades. What's more, BOSS Pocket Style Fender Flares are built from UV-stable Dura-Flex 2000 that's warp-resistant to survive treks into the outback as well as traffic-clogged commutes to the office.
Custom sculpted for your specific vehicle, Bushwacker BOSS Pocket Style Flares flow with your factory lines and mount with zero drilling required. They arrive ready to install with a matte black finish, and if you wish you can custom paint them to match your finish. Best of all, your Bushwacker BOSS Pocket Style Flares are made in the USA and backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Bushwacker BOSS Pocket Style Fender Flares Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Richard N (New Windsor, NY) — Jul 20, 2015 9:56 AM
Arrived on time. Easy to install. Had to drill another hole on the front flares to match an existing screw in the inner fender lip. took me about 3hrs to install all 4 flares. Need to find mud flaps that will fit. The factory ones won't fit with new flares.
- Rebates: $25 Details
- Ships Between 8/04 - 8/06
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- painted bushwacker fender flares
- bushwacker cut-out fender flares
- bushwacker street fender flares
- 99 dodge pocket style fender flares
- chevy fender flares
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- subaru bra
- tahoe fender flares oem
- 2002 ford f250 fender flares
- ford mustang sun shade
- bicycle racks
- custom exhaust
- towing hitch