- Rebates: $50 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Save time, money and stress with Bushwacker Color Match Pocket Style Fender Flares
- Made from Bushwacker’s Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic to resist cracking, warping and UV-damage
- Fender flares are finished with OEM-quality factory color match paint
- Same stylish recessed stainless bolts as classic Bushwacker Pocket Style Flares
- Comes ready to mount with pre-installed edge trim & stainless steel hardware
- Custom-crafted for a perfect fit on your specific truck or SUV
- No-drill mounting on most makes and models
- Color Match Fender Flares are sold as a complete set of 4
- Your Bushwacker Color Match Pocket Style Fender Flares are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Finish your truck’s exterior upgrade the right way—with an attention-grabbing set of Bushwacker Color Match Pocket Style Fender Flares. These unique fender flares boast the same recessed stainless steel bolts and rugged appeal of traditional Bushwacker Pocket Fender Flares, but with the time- and money-saving benefit of an OE-quality factory color-matching paint job.
Outfitting your rig with extra tire coverage has never been easier thanks to the unbox-and-install convenience of these Bushwacker Color Matched Pocket Style Flares. Bushwacker Paint Match Pocket Flares come with the edge trim already pre-installed, along with all the stainless steel hardware necessary for no-drill mounting (on most makes and models).
Crafted for a custom-fit on your specific truck or SUV, Color Matched Bushwacker Pocket Flares are sold as a complete set of 4 and come backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Bushwacker Color Match Pocket Style Fender Flares Customer Reviews
47 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Chris D (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Oct 27, 2016 3:57 PM
I have been wanting to get some fender flares for awhile but always hesitated. I told myself if they ever went on sale I would grab them, and that's exactly what happened. I have to say the paint match was perfect and these look damn good. I installed them myself in about an hour or two and it looks perfect like in the shop. Instructions were good and the flares look great. Wish they weren't so expensive, I just hope they last now.
Reviewed by MICHAEL R (TYLER, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-250 — Oct 14, 2016 1:55 PM
I've added these to my lifted F250 and it made a world of difference in the appearance of the vehicle in a positive rugged looking way. I was real iffy about ordering them initially but I'm so glad I did. The paint to match was spot on too.
Reviewed by Earl H (Mechanicsville, MD) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-250 — Sep 28, 2016 3:06 PM
I just installed the color matched ( ford ruby red) flares on my 2014 F250 4x4 and they look awsome! The color and finish match the factory paint perfectly. Very easy to put on, it took about an hour for all four. Just one suggestion to make them mount better - I used 1/4 inch x 3/4 inch bolts and nylon lock nuts on the rear wheel well lips instead of the clips and screws - that will never work loose or require checking.
- best price bushwacker fender flares
- bushwacker fender flares - extend-a-fender
- bushwacker fender flares cut out
- bushwacker street flares
- kia trailer hitch
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- toyota fender flares
- silerado wheel flares
- dodge ram fender trim
- fender flares for 2010 ford stx f150
- garage parking stops
- rubber floor mats for suv
- bra for a car