- Dress your road warrior with the manly look of EGR Matte Black Bolt-On Look Fender Flares
- Custom built for a perfect fit that follows your factory lines
- Unique matte black finish for serious street cred
- Aggressive "bolt-on" accents deliver an imposing look
- Extra width at the wheel well shields your rig from kicked-up road sludge and damaging debris
- Carved from high-impact, rust-proof acrylic with a special UV-resistant layer
- Each set includes 4 fender flares for complete coverage
- Easy no-drill installation
- EGR backs your Matte Black Bolt-On Look Fender Flares with a Lifetime Warranty
What made Frankenstein so menacing? Along with the sickly green skin, the imposing height and the nose-singeing stink, it was the bolts jutting out from his neck that made villagers quiver in their boots. Now, you can bring that intimidating look to your rig with EGR Matte Black Bolt-On Look Fender Flares.
For maximum visual punch, EGR Matte Black Fender Flares are equipped with a perimeter of bolt accents. Add to that their sleek matte black finish, meaty width and custom-sculpted shape and these flares are sure to make wimpy rigs hide in terror. Even Mother Nature is no match against their high-impact, rust-free acrylic construction.
Beyond their bold style, these wide Matte Black Bolt-On Fender Flares also block kicked-up mud, grit and grime from spraying your fenders. And, with their easy no-drill installation, they mount securely in no time using factory hardware. Best of all, EGR covers your Matte Black Bolt-On Look Fender Flares with a Lifetime Warranty.
EGR Matte Black Bolt-On Look Fender Flares Customer Reviews
21 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeffrey S (Rush City, MN) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Mar 05, 2016 3:37 AM
These flares fit prefect, no holes to drill and easy to install. The rubber tape was a little difficult at first but you catch on quickly. I really like the way they look on the truck.
Reviewed by darla L (FLAGSTAFF, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Aug 01, 2015 6:24 AM
I have 2015 TRD Pro,( white) So I ordered the Matt black flares to match all the other Matt black features on my truck (doorhandles, front grill, sprayed in bedliner etc. etc.)I really get the looks & WOW comments from so many other truck owners.This was by far $$ well spent.it took a couple hours to put them on & it was rather easy, My grandsons say it Looks Killer!
Reviewed by Tyler W (ELIZABETH, CO) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Jul 28, 2015 6:14 AM
I have bigger tires so I bought these to help keep rocks from hitting the sides of my truck. These look good and do their job. TAKE YOUR TIME INSTALLING THESE!! It's way worth it. Took me about 2 hours. Only complaint is I wished I would have paid closer attention to the display pictures. I didn't want black bolts. If that's your style I highly recommend these, worth every dime.
Reviewed by Michael E (ROCKWALL, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jul 15, 2015 5:39 AM
I like the Flares. They were fairly easy to instal. But think the need a better layout for the Gasket between the flare and the fender. It's fine if it's a strait or slight angle. But where mine take sharp curves around the front bumper and groves in the body. They tend to roll and stick out. Cut my own to get around this issue.
Ships Between 5/02 - 5/04
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- fender flares by egr
- bolt on look fender flares
- bushwacker fender flares pocket style
- prestige rx riveted fender flares
- seat covers for subaru
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- mercedes fender flares
- offroad accessories for ford f150
- fender flares silverado
- edege vs superchip programer for gmc
- mats anything
- car bra sales
- cartop carriers walmart