- Dress your road warrior with the manly look of EGR Matte Black Bolt-On Look Fender Flares
- Custom built for a perfect fit that follows your factory lines
- Unique matte black finish for serious street cred
- Aggressive "bolt-on" accents deliver an imposing look
- Extra width at the wheel well shields your rig from kicked-up road sludge and damaging debris
- Carved from high-impact, rust-proof acrylic with a special UV-resistant layer
- Each set includes 4 fender flares for complete coverage
- Easy no-drill installation
- EGR backs your Matte Black Bolt-On Look Fender Flares with a Lifetime Warranty
What made Frankenstein so menacing? Along with the sickly green skin, the imposing height and the nose-singeing stink, it was the bolts jutting out from his neck that made villagers quiver in their boots. Now, you can bring that intimidating look to your rig with EGR Matte Black Bolt-On Look Fender Flares.
For maximum visual punch, EGR Matte Black Fender Flares are equipped with a perimeter of bolt accents. Add to that their sleek matte black finish, meaty width and custom-sculpted shape and these flares are sure to make wimpy rigs hide in terror. Even Mother Nature is no match against their high-impact, rust-free acrylic construction.
Beyond their bold style, these wide Matte Black Bolt-On Fender Flares also block kicked-up mud, grit and grime from spraying your fenders. And, with their easy no-drill installation, they mount securely in no time using factory hardware. Best of all, EGR covers your Matte Black Bolt-On Look Fender Flares with a Lifetime Warranty.
EGR Matte Black Bolt-On Look Fender Flares Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael E (ROCKWALL, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jul 15, 2015 5:39 AM
I like the Flares. They were fairly easy to instal. But think the need a better layout for the Gasket between the flare and the fender. It's fine if it's a strait or slight angle. But where mine take sharp curves around the front bumper and groves in the body. They tend to roll and stick out. Cut my own to get around this issue.
Reviewed by Curtis R (GRAND RAPIDS, MI) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jun 07, 2015 5:29 AM
Originally, I was planning to go with a sports style, sleeker looking flare. Very glad I went with the EGR Matte Black Bolt-On flares. The flares coupled with a leveling lift give the truck a rugged look. Also, the fit is excellent. The first flares I tried were from Lund, which had significant gaps between the flare and truck. The EGR flares fit tight against the truck. Do take your time putting the rubber gasket on the flare and you should have no problem with gaps.
Reviewed by Eddie T (MOORPARK, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Apr 09, 2015 5:34 PM
Just purchased a new 2015 Silverado 2500 HD and put on the Matte bolt- on fender fender flare. They look awesome! The only thing that was hard was reading the instruction. Pretty blurry.
- Save 15% Use Promo Code EGRSAVE15
- Ships Between 7/29 - 7/31
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- egr fender flares
- black fenderflares
- prestige rx riveted fender flares
- stampede ruff ryder fender flares
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- dashboard covers for toyota
- mercedes fender flares
- fender flares ford
- 2002 chevy avalanche fender flares
- 2011 chevy silverado brush guard
- automotive rain guards
- car cargo liners
- truck seats covers