- Dress your road warrior with the manly look of EGR Matte Black Bolt-On Look Fender Flares
- Custom built for a perfect fit that follows your factory lines
- Unique matte black finish for serious street cred
- Aggressive "bolt-on" accents deliver an imposing look
- Extra width at the wheel well shields your rig from kicked-up road sludge and damaging debris
- Carved from high-impact, rust-proof acrylic with a special UV-resistant layer
- Each set includes 4 fender flares for complete coverage
- Easy no-drill installation
- EGR backs your Matte Black Bolt-On Look Fender Flares with a Lifetime Warranty
What made Frankenstein so menacing? Along with the sickly green skin, the imposing height and the nose-singeing stink, it was the bolts jutting out from his neck that made villagers quiver in their boots. Now, you can bring that intimidating look to your rig with EGR Matte Black Bolt-On Look Fender Flares.
For maximum visual punch, EGR Matte Black Fender Flares are equipped with a perimeter of bolt accents. Add to that their sleek matte black finish, meaty width and custom-sculpted shape and these flares are sure to make wimpy rigs hide in terror. Even Mother Nature is no match against their high-impact, rust-free acrylic construction.
Beyond their bold style, these wide Matte Black Bolt-On Fender Flares also block kicked-up mud, grit and grime from spraying your fenders. And, with their easy no-drill installation, they mount securely in no time using factory hardware. Best of all, EGR covers your Matte Black Bolt-On Look Fender Flares with a Lifetime Warranty.
EGR Matte Black Bolt-On Look Fender Flares Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Margaret F (Lakeville, MN) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jul 25, 2014 3:08 PM
The Fender Flares are Cool looking as well as being functional. The Installation was accomplished in a reasonable amount of time. You must make sure you take the time to properly install the bolts and rubber stripping. The rest of the job goes easily.
Reviewed by Allen R (DEER PARK, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Apr 28, 2014 3:55 PM
installing the rubber seal strip is a pain but after a while I got the hang of it. 2 hrs. to do all 4 fenders. They look good after finish installing. Left rear would not except the Z clip but right side went on like it was made for it.
Reviewed by Kelly C (WATERVLIET, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Mar 21, 2014 7:06 AM
I read many reviews on this product and there were a few that had indicated they were disappointed I with the quality of the bolts. I had wrongly assumed EGR had read those comments a corrected the situation. But, they had not. The bolts are cheaply painted and come in a package where they are all thrown together in one bag with the nuts and washers and the paint chips off, leaving a crappy looking bolt. The number if bolt holes in flares do not match the number on the vehicle.
EGR Matte Black Bolt-On Look Fender Flares
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code EGRFF10
- Ships Between 2/05 - 2/09
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- egr fender flares
- black fenderflares
- prestige rx riveted fender flares
- stampede ruff ryder fender flares
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- dashboard covers for toyota
- mercedes fender flares
- fender flares ford
- 2002 chevy avalanche fender flares
- 2011 chevy silverado brush guard
- automotive rain guards
- car cargo liners
- truck seats covers