- Dress your road warrior with the manly look of EGR Matte Black Bolt-On Look Fender Flares
- Custom built for a perfect fit that follows your factory lines
- Unique matte black finish for serious street cred
- Aggressive "bolt-on" accents deliver an imposing look
- Extra width at the wheel well shields your rig from kicked-up road sludge and damaging debris
- Carved from high-impact, rust-proof acrylic with a special UV-resistant layer
- Each set includes 4 fender flares for complete coverage
- Easy no-drill installation
- EGR backs your Matte Black Bolt-On Look Fender Flares with a Lifetime Warranty
What made Frankenstein so menacing? Along with the sickly green skin, the imposing height and the nose-singeing stink, it was the bolts jutting out from his neck that made villagers quiver in their boots. Now, you can bring that intimidating look to your rig with EGR Matte Black Bolt-On Look Fender Flares.
For maximum visual punch, EGR Matte Black Fender Flares are equipped with a perimeter of bolt accents. Add to that their sleek matte black finish, meaty width and custom-sculpted shape and these flares are sure to make wimpy rigs hide in terror. Even Mother Nature is no match against their high-impact, rust-free acrylic construction.
Beyond their bold style, these wide Matte Black Bolt-On Fender Flares also block kicked-up mud, grit and grime from spraying your fenders. And, with their easy no-drill installation, they mount securely in no time using factory hardware. Best of all, EGR covers your Matte Black Bolt-On Look Fender Flares with a Lifetime Warranty.
EGR Matte Black Bolt-On Look Fender Flares Customer Reviews
24 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Elwood R (Happy Valley, OR) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Jun 16, 2016 10:15 AM
The flares on my 2016 Colorado look great. Installation is not difficult as long as you take your time. The instructions are very useful. I even received compliments on the flares from the dealership where I purchased my truck.
Reviewed by Amanda L (De Pere, WI) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — May 22, 2016 6:27 AM
My truck looks tough with these flares on. Not only do they look great, I was able to put them on myself (I'm a girl) definately would buy them again
Reviewed by Jeffrey S (Rush City, MN) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Mar 05, 2016 3:37 AM
These flares fit prefect, no holes to drill and easy to install. The rubber tape was a little difficult at first but you catch on quickly. I really like the way they look on the truck.
Ships Between 10/25 - 10/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- fender flares by egr
- bolt on look fender flares
- bushwacker fender flares pocket style
- prestige rx riveted fender flares
- seat covers for subaru
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- mercedes fender flares
- offroad accessories for ford f150
- fender flares silverado
- edege vs superchip programer for gmc
- mats anything
- car bra sales
- cartop carriers walmart