Outfit your ride with all-out gleam or rugged off-road style when you install a pair of fender flares. More than just impressive style, fender flares also play an important role in protecting your ride’s body from rock damage. And, they allow you to run larger wheels to tackle any trail you stumble upon.
The fender flares installation is pretty simple and should only take about 10 to 15 minutes per fender to complete. Follow these simple steps to learn how to install fender flares yourself.
- Unbolt your existing fender flares and remove from vehicle. Typically, factory fender flares are held on by bolts mounted from the backside that can be accessed by reaching behind the fender.
- Lay your new fender flare against the body of your vehicle to make sure it fits correctly. The front edge should line up with the bumper, and the bottom edge should line up with the bottom of the fender.
- If your vehicle did not have factory fender flares, you’ll need to drill holes in the body. Follow the template that comes with your kit.
- Install the double-sided foam tape on the backside of the fender flare. Wait until you’re ready to install the fender flares before peeling off the second side of the tape. Then, peel it off and place the fender on the body aligning the holes on the fender flare with the holes in the body.
- Bolt the fender flare to the body, and then repeat this process for each fender
Choosing the Right Brand
When it comes to choosing new fender flares, you have several options to pick from. If you want a style that looks like it just rolled off the production line, you’ll want to browse our selection of factory-style fender flares. If rugged off-road style is more your thing, take a look at our selection of off-road fender flares.
You’ll only find the top names in the game lining our virtual shelves here at AutoAnything. Choose from brands like Bushwacker fender flares , Rugged Ridge fender flares and EGR fender flares. And, each pair is completely custom made for your exact vehicle. So, whether you’re looking for new Dodge Ram fender flares or Nissan Titan fender flares, you’ll find exactly what you need for a perfect fit and an easy installation.
Fender Flare Installation Wrap-Up
Regardless of whether you choose Jeep fender flares or Silverado fender flares, you can be confident that you won’t find a better deal anywhere else. We back every order with our 1-year lower price guarantee, and we ship more than 99% of all orders for free. So, you save even more money when you shop with us. If you’re still not sure what style or brand is best for you, take a look at the fender flare reviews on our site. Find out exactly which fender flares for Dodge trucks people are recommending. Or, read up on what people are saying about the various Ford F150 fender flares and Toyota Tundra fender flares available.