- Close the gap in your exposed undercarriage with Husky Liners Wheel Well Guards
- Tailor made to fit perfectly inside your pickup’s rear wheel wells
- Born in the USA and made in the USA
- Blocks kicked-up rocks, salt, mud and debris from banging into your vulnerable components
- Safeguards suspension parts, fifth-wheel hitch equipment, air suspension components and more
- Provides a finished appearance to your rig that lets your rims pop
- Cleans up fast with a blast from your hose
- Built from heavy-duty thermoplastic materials that are impact resistant
- Some drilling required— installation time is approximately 15 minutes
- Sold in pairs
- Your Husky Liners Wheel Well Guards include a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Other drivers appreciate your Yosemite Sam mud flaps for blocking kicked-up crud from smacking the snout of their rides. But your own rig is under constant assault from gravel, gunk and other road rubble crash landing against your wheel wells. For intense protection against airborne enemies, armor plate your pickup with Husky Liners Wheel Well Guards.
Like a sturdy shield for your wheel wells, Husky Fender Liners stop stones, road salt and other nasty sludge from bashing your exposed frame. Molded from impact-resistant thermoplastic material, it delivers a sturdy line of defense for suspension components, fifth-wheel hitch parts, airbag struts and other exposed equipment. And by stopping mud from getting flung all over your frame, Husky Wheel Well Protectors make scrubbing away sludge a snap.
Made in the USA and custom contoured to match your specific year, make and model, Husky Liners Fender Well Liners look like they came from the factory. Not only do they add a finished look, they also highlight the hot look of your wheels. They mount simply and securely with only minor drilling required. What's more, Husky covers your Wheel Well Guards with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Husky Liners Wheel Well Guards Customer Reviews
199 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Daniel C (WALLINGFORD, CT) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-250 — Thursday at 12:24 PM
Installed these on my 2012 F250. I've always wanted to have these on previous trucks but never got around to it..I wish i did. The liners really clean up the wheel well area making for a slick look..Im looking forward to see how well they protect the frame and bottom of bed from New England winters. We shall see.
Reviewed by charles s (Scappoose, OR) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Tuesday at 9:12 PM
The Husky Liners cover a bit more than the ones from Ford. They are not too hard to install if they are warmed up a bit in the sun first. That makes it easier to tuck the ends in. Only four screws to tighten once they are in place. Seem to be high quality and they do not interfere with air bags!
Reviewed by Greg W (Eagle Lake, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Jun 14, 2017 4:46 PM
Husky liners just the finishing look my truck needed. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars for installation I found out it's much easier if you start from the rear. Only took a 20 min. Once again super fast shipping from Auto Anything.
Reviewed by Carmen C (MEDFORD, NJ) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jun 07, 2017 4:43 AM
Very clean look,should help keep mud and rust down off the Chassis. Mechanical ability helps with Installation. Very satisfied overall
Reviewed by Mark R (CALUMET, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — May 28, 2017 8:13 PM
Great product. Don't know why the manufacture doesn't include them on 4 w. d. Models.
Ships Between 6/27 - 6/29
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- husky liners fender flares & trim
- afe dry pro
- afe stage 2 intake system
- bushwacker fender flares - extend-a-fender
- mazda bull bar
- mercedes fender flares
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- toyota tundra oem fender flares
- running boards for 2012 jeep liberty
- f250 fender trim
- seat cover for suv
- rain deflector
- cargo net for pickup truck