- Close the gap in your exposed undercarriage with Husky Liners Wheel Well Guards
- Tailor made to fit perfectly inside your pickup’s rear wheel wells
- Made in the USA and sold in pairs
- Blocks kicked-up rocks, salt, mud and debris from banging into your vulnerable components
- Safeguards suspension parts, fifth-wheel hitch equipment, air suspension components and more
- Provides a finished appearance to your rig that lets your rims pop
- Cleans up fast with a blast from your hose
- Built from heavy-duty thermoplastic materials that are impact resistant
- Some drilling required— installation time is approximately 15 minutes
- Your Husky Liners Wheel Well Guards include a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Other drivers appreciate your Yosemite Sam mud flaps for blocking kicked-up crud from smacking the snout of their rides. But your own rig is under constant assault from gravel, gunk and other road rubble crash landing against your wheel wells. For intense protection against airborne enemies, armor plate your pickup with Husky Liners Wheel Well Guards.
Like a sturdy shield for your wheel wells, Husky Fender Liners stop stones, road salt and other nasty sludge from bashing your exposed frame. Molded from impact-resistant thermoplastic material, it delivers a sturdy line of defense for suspension components, fifth-wheel hitch parts, airbag struts and other exposed equipment. And by stopping mud from getting flung all over your frame, Husky Wheel Well Protectors make scrubbing away sludge a snap.
Made in the USA and custom contoured to match your specific year, make and model, Husky Liners Fender Well Liners look like they came from the factory. Not only do they add a finished look, they also highlight the hot look of your wheels. They mount simply and securely with only minor drilling required. What's more, Husky covers your Wheel Well Guards with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Husky Liners Wheel Well Guards Customer Reviews
23 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Augustine B (Bristol, CT) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Dec 06, 2014 9:32 PM
The liners look great, easy to install. Liner or the directions need to be looked at do to the 2015 Silverado does not have predrilled holes I the leading edge of corner panels. The two holes in the back did line up easily enough. Over all I liked them.
Reviewed by Paul M (JOHNSON CITY, TN) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Nov 29, 2014 5:36 AM
Shipping was fast. Product fit well and looks great on the truck. Installation took more time than I thought it should but I was also installing the weathertech mud guards. Install the liners first and then the guards. I had to purchase longer screws for the mud guards to compensate for the thickness of the well liner. I also had to remove the rear finder support at the mud guard area to enable me to get my hand inside to put the nut on the screws.
Reviewed by Shannon M (Fresno, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Nov 06, 2014 8:20 AM
I installed the liners on a 2012 F-150 4x4. The installation was complicated by existing mud flaps and a little problem with the fit. The fit problem was caused by the wheel well being a little deeper( chassis to fender) than the guard could reach. I was able to "stretch" the fit at the attachment points at the lower part of the wheel well but this caused some buckling and a small gap at the top of the wheel well. None of this is visible from the outside and I filled the gap with silicon.
Husky Liners Wheel Well Guards
- Ships Between 12/22 - 12/24
- What Do You Drive?