- Protect your underbody real well with Husky Liners Wheel Well Guards
- Tailor made to fit perfectly inside your pickup’s rear wheel wells
- Born in the USA and made in the USA
- Blocks kicked-up rocks, salt, mud and debris from banging into your vulnerable components
- Safeguards suspension parts, fifth-wheel hitch equipment, air suspension components and more
- Provides a finished appearance to your truck
- Cleans up fast with a blast from your hose
- Built from heavy-duty thermoplastic materials that are impact resistant
- Installation time is approximately 15 minutes (depending on vehicle)
- Sold in pairs
- Your Husky Liners Wheel Well Guards include a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Other drivers appreciate your Yosemite Sam mud flaps for blocking kicked-up crud from smacking the snout of their rides. But your own rig is under constant assault from gravel, gunk and other road rubble crash landing against your wheel wells. For intense protection against airborne enemies, armor plate your pickup with Husky Liners Wheel Well Guards.
Like a sturdy shield for your wheel wells, Husky Fender Liners stop stones, road salt and other nasty sludge from bashing your exposed frame. Molded from impact-resistant thermoplastic material, it delivers a sturdy line of defense for suspension components, fifth-wheel hitch parts, airbag struts and other exposed equipment. And by stopping mud from getting flung all over your frame, Husky Wheel Well Guards make scrubbing away sludge a snap.
Made in the USA and custom contoured to match your specific year, make and model, Husky Liners Rear Fender Well Liners look like they came from the factory. Not only do they add a finished look, they also highlight the hot look of your wheels. They mount simply and securely with only minor drilling required. What's more, Husky covers your Wheel Well Guards with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Husky Liners Wheel Well Guards Customer Reviews
265 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kyle H (Louisville, KY) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Apr 10, 2018 5:43 AM
The installation was a snap after I removed the wheel. These changed the appearance of my new F150 . I would highly recommend this product.
Reviewed by dale s (Huntington, WV) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Apr 10, 2018 3:57 AM
Installed both sides in less than 15 minutes and they fit really well.washed up with sponge,great looking product!Would highly recommend.
Reviewed by thomas p (turnersville, NJ) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Apr 06, 2018 3:05 AM
Installing the liners was not that diffucult.you may have to wrestle them around to line up the screw holes but they will line up perfectly.look great!
Reviewed by Gary W (AURORA, CO) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Mar 28, 2018 3:25 PM
My installation was on a 2018 F150 Lariat Looks great after that were installed. Had difficulty because of a lip on the forward part of the wheel well. I had to notch the cover to get it up and over the lip. After installation I was very happy with the looks and protection that provide.
Ships Between 4/26 - 4/30
- What Do You Drive?