- Close the gap in your exposed undercarriage with Husky Liners Wheel Well Guards
- Tailor made to fit perfectly inside your pickup’s rear wheel wells
- Made in the USA and sold in pairs
- Blocks kicked-up rocks, salt, mud and debris from banging into your vulnerable components
- Safeguards suspension parts, fifth-wheel hitch equipment, air suspension components and more
- Provides a finished appearance to your rig that lets your rims pop
- Cleans up fast with a blast from your hose
- Built from heavy-duty thermoplastic materials that are impact resistant
- Some drilling required— installation time is approximately 15 minutes
- Your Husky Liners Wheel Well Guards include a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Other drivers appreciate your Yosemite Sam mud flaps for blocking kicked-up crud from smacking the snout of their rides. But your own rig is under constant assault from gravel, gunk and other road rubble crash landing against your wheel wells. For intense protection against airborne enemies, armor plate your pickup with Husky Liners Wheel Well Guards.
Like a sturdy shield for your wheel wells, Husky Fender Liners stop stones, road salt and other nasty sludge from bashing your exposed frame. Molded from impact-resistant thermoplastic material, it delivers a sturdy line of defense for suspension components, fifth-wheel hitch parts, airbag struts and other exposed equipment. And by stopping mud from getting flung all over your frame, Husky Wheel Well Protectors make scrubbing away sludge a snap.
Made in the USA and custom contoured to match your specific year, make and model, Husky Liners Fender Well Liners look like they came from the factory. Not only do they add a finished look, they also highlight the hot look of your wheels. They mount simply and securely with only minor drilling required. What's more, Husky covers your Wheel Well Guards with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Husky Liners Wheel Well Guards Customer Reviews
137 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Erik I (Mount Horeb, WI) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Jul 09, 2016 8:37 PM
Nice product. If you have mudflaps, take them off first. I would buy then again for my next new truck. I did have to cut a small chunk out of the liner to allow my mudflaps to fit. It will be behind the flap so no one will ever see it.
Reviewed by Jonathan B (Marysville, WA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-250 — Jul 04, 2016 1:17 PM
I put these on my 2016 F250 and installation was a breeze. Drill two 1/8th inch holes and install 4 screws and you are done! Total installation time was abut 5 minutes per wheel. This is a nice addition for the price and will keep the rear wheel wells much cleaner!
Ships Between 7/27 - 7/29
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- husky liners fender flares & trim
- pocket fenders
- prestige pocket fender flares
- rugged wheel well liners
- lexus steering wheel cover
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- toyota fender flares
- wheel wells for 2012 2500 chevy
- 2006 toyota tundra oem fender flares
- 2010 ford f150 fender flares
- car covers free shipping
- silverado tonneau cover stepside
- rubber suv floor mats