- Close the gap in your exposed undercarriage with Husky Liners Wheel Well Guards
- Tailor made to fit perfectly inside your pickup’s rear wheel wells
- Made in the USA and sold in pairs
- Blocks kicked-up rocks, salt, mud and debris from banging into your vulnerable components
- Safeguards suspension parts, fifth-wheel hitch equipment, air suspension components and more
- Provides a finished appearance to your rig that lets your rims pop
- Cleans up fast with a blast from your hose
- Built from heavy-duty thermoplastic materials that are impact resistant
- Some drilling required— installation time is approximately 15 minutes
- Your Husky Liners Wheel Well Guards include a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Other drivers appreciate your Yosemite Sam mud flaps for blocking kicked-up crud from smacking the snout of their rides. But your own rig is under constant assault from gravel, gunk and other road rubble crash landing against your wheel wells. For intense protection against airborne enemies, armor plate your pickup with Husky Liners Wheel Well Guards.
Like a sturdy shield for your wheel wells, Husky Fender Liners stop stones, road salt and other nasty sludge from bashing your exposed frame. Molded from impact-resistant thermoplastic material, it delivers a sturdy line of defense for suspension components, fifth-wheel hitch parts, airbag struts and other exposed equipment. And by stopping mud from getting flung all over your frame, Husky Wheel Well Protectors make scrubbing away sludge a snap.
Made in the USA and custom contoured to match your specific year, make and model, Husky Liners Fender Well Liners look like they came from the factory. Not only do they add a finished look, they also highlight the hot look of your wheels. They mount simply and securely with only minor drilling required. What's more, Husky covers your Wheel Well Guards with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Husky Liners Wheel Well Guards Customer Reviews
176 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeff S (BEAUFORT, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Dec 31, 2016 2:50 AM
These wheel well liners are a good fit. It's a bit of a struggle, and I didn't have to do any trimming whatsoever. I did not have to purchase any hardware either. *On (2) of the holes, you just use the entire u-clip as a nut for the sheetmetal screw. Only wish GM would have included these liners when building the truck. It's a great product for the money!!!
Reviewed by David D (HOLLISTER, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Dec 01, 2016 5:36 PM
Well made liners look really good on the vehicle. Easy to install except had to uninstall the mud flaps in order to do the liner installation
Ships Between 1/24 - 1/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- husky liners fender flares & trim
- afe dry pro
- afe stage 2 intake system
- bushwacker fender flares - extend-a-fender
- mazda bull bar
- mercedes fender flares
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- toyota tundra oem fender flares
- running boards for 2012 jeep liberty
- f250 fender trim
- seat cover for suv
- rain deflector
- cargo net for pickup truck