- Toughen up your Jeep’s exterior with Rugged Ridge Hurricane Flat Fender Flares
- Pairs a modern pocket-style look with the flat fender design originating on the 1941 Willys MA
- Unique shape complements your Wrangler’s contours and protects against flying road debris
- Leaves plenty of extra clearance for your oversized wheels and tire package
- Constructed from durable, black TPE plastic for a select range of years
- Available in a textured or smooth finish that can also be factory paint-matched
- Includes two sets of corrosion-resistant fasteners, 1 stainless and 1 black, for a custom finish
- Hurricane Flares come in a set of four and includes two front DOT-approved side markers
- Your Rugged Ridge Hurricane Flat Fender Flares carry a 5-year warranty
Prep your rig to handle the harshest terrain—and bolt on elite off-road style—with Rugged Ridge Hurricane Fender Flares. Combining the modern look of pocket-style flares with the traditional flat fender design first seen on the 1941 Willys MA, these one-of-a-kind accessories are sure to have other trail-tacklers looking twice.
Thanks to their unique shape and durable TPE construction, Rugged Ridge Hurricane Flares are the perfect complement for your Wrangler’s body, offering the ultimate line of defense against damage-causing road debris. Designed for both form and function, Hurricane Flat Fender Flares provide plenty of clearance for your monster-sized wheels and come with two front DOT-approved side markers.
Hurricane Fender Flares are available in your choice of textured or smooth finishes and can also be color-matched to your factory paint job. Your Hurricane Flat Fender Flares include two sets of corrosion-resistant fasteners, one stainless set and one black set, so you can further customize the final product. Your Rugged Ridge Hurricane Flat Fender Flares carry a 5-year warranty.
Rugged Ridge Hurricane Flat Fender Flares Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Eric S (Reseda, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 25, 2016 9:33 AM
I am really happy with these fender flares. They are a combination of both flat style and pocket style. Installation was rather easy, the hardest part is removing the old flares. The rubber molding is a bit tricky but you can get the hang of it quickly. One downside is that they give you some very small washers to use that are barely bigger than the mounting holes on the flares. I went to Home Depot and purchased some 1 inch fender washers instead.
Ships By 12/09
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- rugged ridge fender flares & trim
- rugged ridge wheels
- off road fender flares 4"
- rugged ridge extended flares
- chevy fender flares
- mercedes dash mats
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- dodge fender flares for sale
- isuzu trooper fender flares
- 2008 gmc sierra factory fender
- performance chips
- protective floor covering for new vehicles
- nerf bars