- Toughen up your Jeep’s exterior with Rugged Ridge Hurricane Flat Fender Flares
- Pairs a modern pocket-style look with the flat fender design originating on the 1941 Willys MA
- Unique shape complements your Wrangler’s contours and protects against flying road debris
- Leaves plenty of extra clearance for your oversized wheels and tire package
- Constructed from durable, black TPE plastic for a select range of years
- Available in a textured or smooth finish that can also be factory paint-matched
- Includes two sets of corrosion-resistant fasteners, 1 stainless and 1 black, for a custom finish
- Hurricane Flares come in a set of four and includes two front DOT-approved side markers
- Your Rugged Ridge Hurricane Flat Fender Flares carry a 5-year warranty
Prep your rig to handle the harshest terrain—and bolt on elite off-road style—with Rugged Ridge Hurricane Fender Flares. Combining the modern look of pocket-style flares with the traditional flat fender design first seen on the 1941 Willys MA, these one-of-a-kind accessories are sure to have other trail-tacklers looking twice.
Thanks to their unique shape and durable TPE construction, Rugged Ridge Hurricane Flares are the perfect complement for your Wrangler’s body, offering the ultimate line of defense against damage-causing road debris. Designed for both form and function, Hurricane Flat Fender Flares provide plenty of clearance for your monster-sized wheels and come with two front DOT-approved side markers.
Hurricane Fender Flares are available in your choice of textured or smooth finishes and can also be color-matched to your factory paint job. Your Hurricane Flat Fender Flares include two sets of corrosion-resistant fasteners, one stainless set and one black set, so you can further customize the final product. Your Rugged Ridge Hurricane Flat Fender Flares carry a 5-year warranty.
Rugged Ridge Hurricane Flat Fender Flares Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Helen P (Devers, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 15, 2017 9:08 PM
These look amazing on my jeep and were easy to install. I have small hands which is good because some of the bolts were in compromising spots. Our jeep didn't have factory side fender lights so we had to order bulbs since there were none with the fenders. Product looks great and keeps my jeep much cleaner. Very happy with them!!!
Reviewed by Eric S (Reseda, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 25, 2016 9:33 AM
I am really happy with these fender flares. They are a combination of both flat style and pocket style. Installation was rather easy, the hardest part is removing the old flares. The rubber molding is a bit tricky but you can get the hang of it quickly. One downside is that they give you some very small washers to use that are barely bigger than the mounting holes on the flares. I went to Home Depot and purchased some 1 inch fender washers instead.
Ships By 4/23
- What Do You Drive?