- Deflect debris with the Smittybilt M1 Bolt On Fender Flares
- Custom designed for your specific truck or SUV
- Includes front and rear flares
- Aggressive flare adds about 1.5” extra tire coverage
- Made of heat-resistant, UV-stable, acrylic-capped OEM-quality ABS
- Lightly textured OEM matte-black finish readily accepts custom paint
- Rubber gasket is included for tight fit
- Bolts on flares are for looks only (Does not require drilling into fender)
- Bolts to factory holes inside fender wells
- Includes all required mounting hardware
- Your Smittybilt M1 Bolt On Fender Flares are backed by a 90-day warranty
Just like you never bring a knife to a gunfight, you never bring a factory rig to the off-road jamboree. Not only will you get laughed back to the suburbs by local trail hounds, your truck could take a backcountry beating. So before you hit the trail, armor your rig with the mil-spec form and function of Smittybilt M1 Bolt On Fender Flares.
Designed to flare out about 1.5" on all four corners, your Smittybilt M1 Pocket Fender Flares pull double duty. The additional tire coverage deflects flinging road rubble and trail debris. The wicked flare and bolt-on style give your truck or SUV a military-grade profile.
Molded from heat-resistant, UV-stable, acrylic-capped OEM-quality ABS, Smittybilt M1 Bolt On Fender Flares are built as tough as they look. The lightly textured OEM matte-black finish looks rugged as is, and also readily accepts custom paint. And when it comes to installation, the toughness ends and the easy begins. The no-drill process means it mounts right to your vehicle's factory holes with included hardware. What's more, Smittybilt backs your M1 Bolt On Fender Flares with a 90-day warranty.
Smittybilt M1 Bolt On Fender Flares Customer Reviews
27 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bobby C (Finger, TN) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Wednesday at 12:45 PM
The people at Autoanything will help you in anyway they can. The Flares were simple to install. Look forward doing business with them again.
Reviewed by richard l (Easthampton, MA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Monday at 5:40 PM
They look GREAT ON MY NEW TUNDRA !!!!!!!!!!!!!! (BUT) I did not have enough rubber trim to go around..... i came up about 3 inches short ..
Reviewed by Gary K (NORTH LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Saturday at 8:40 AM
Very impressed with product packaging for shipment. Flares took a short time to install and looked great. Flares are made of tough durable plastic and easy to clean. Very happy with this product.
Reviewed by Shawn W (Cleveland, TN) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jan 19, 2015 1:50 AM
Easy to install , no drilling, looks great. The flares have a off road look but not too aggressive. Autoanything shipped fast and best price on the internet.
Smittybilt M1 Bolt On Fender Flares
- Get a Free Machete With Purchase - A $24.99 Value!
- Ships Between 2/27 - 3/03
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- smittybilt fender flares & trim
- bushwacker pocket style fender flairs
- prestige flares
- ruff ryders fender flares
- chevy fender flares
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- subaru cabin air filters
- toyota camry floor mats 2010
- dodge ram chrome fender trim
- 1998 jeep wrangler fender flares
- best truck tool box
- car window rain guards
- tonneau truck covers