- Deflect debris with the Smittybilt M1 Bolt On Fender Flares
- Custom designed for your specific truck or SUV
- Includes front and rear flares
- Aggressive flare adds about 1.5” extra tire coverage
- Made of heat-resistant, UV-stable, acrylic-capped OEM-quality ABS
- Lightly textured OEM matte-black finish readily accepts custom paint
- Rubber gasket is included for tight fit
- Bolts on flares are for looks only (Does not require drilling into fender)
- Bolts to factory holes inside fender wells
- Includes all required mounting hardware
- Your Smittybilt M1 Bolt On Fender Flares are backed by a 90-day warranty
Just like you never bring a knife to a gunfight, you never bring a factory rig to the off-road jamboree. Not only will you get laughed back to the suburbs by local trail hounds, your truck could take a backcountry beating. So before you hit the trail, armor your rig with the mil-spec form and function of Smittybilt M1 Bolt On Fender Flares.
Designed to flare out about 1.5" on all four corners, your Smittybilt M1 Pocket Fender Flares pull double duty. The additional tire coverage deflects flinging road rubble and trail debris. The wicked flare and bolt-on style give your truck or SUV a military-grade profile.
Molded from heat-resistant, UV-stable, acrylic-capped OEM-quality ABS, Smittybilt M1 Bolt On Fender Flares are built as tough as they look. The lightly textured OEM matte-black finish looks rugged as is, and also readily accepts custom paint. And when it comes to installation, the toughness ends and the easy begins. The no-drill process means it mounts right to your vehicle's factory holes with included hardware. What's more, Smittybilt backs your M1 Bolt On Fender Flares with a 90-day warranty.
Smittybilt M1 Bolt On Fender Flares Customer Reviews
40 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Simon M (Clifton, VA) — Jan 13, 2016 9:55 PM
I took my 2016 Tundra to a Goodyear automotive center to get the M1 installed. During the installation by experienced technicians, the installation was tough and one of the fenders was not seeded to the flare. If I had to do it again I think I would go with Bushwhackers.
Reviewed by Charles T (New Waverly, TX) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford Mustang — Dec 04, 2015 8:44 PM
the fit and finish was great on three of the four in set .one poorly molded and smittybilt customer service was poor and would not correct problems with order. Thank goodness Autoanything stepped in and correct the problem. Thanks Autoanything I would choose different brand of fender flares if I had to do it again
Reviewed by Erik B (Fort Collins, CO) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-250 — Jun 28, 2015 7:38 AM
These look like just as high quality and style of other competitors for 25% less. I bought smooth black just encase I want to color match my paint someday. They are coming out with painted I heard.
- Get a Free Machete With Purchase - A $24.99 Value!
Ships Between 2/08 - 2/10
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- smittybilt fender flares & trim
- stampede ruff ryder fender flares
- prestige fender flares dodge ram
- bushwacker cut-out fender flares
- fender flares chevy
- volkswagen car cover
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- off road accessories gmc
- chevy oem factory tire flares
- 2011 dodge ram fender flares
- car hitches for sale
- custom licence plate frames