- Deflect debris with the Smittybilt M1 Bolt On Fender Flares
- Custom designed for your specific truck or SUV
- Includes front and rear flares
- Aggressive flare adds about 1.5” extra tire coverage
- Made of heat-resistant, UV-stable, acrylic-capped OEM-quality ABS
- Lightly textured OEM matte-black finish readily accepts custom paint
- Rubber gasket is included for tight fit
- Bolts on flares are for looks only (Does not require drilling into fender)
- Bolts to factory holes inside fender wells
- Includes all required mounting hardware
- Your Smittybilt M1 Bolt On Fender Flares are backed by a 90-day warranty
Just like you never bring a knife to a gunfight, you never bring a factory rig to the off-road jamboree. Not only will you get laughed back to the suburbs by local trail hounds, your truck could take a backcountry beating. So before you hit the trail, armor your rig with the mil-spec form and function of Smittybilt M1 Bolt On Fender Flares.
Designed to flare out about 1.5" on all four corners, your Smittybilt M1 Pocket Fender Flares pull double duty. The additional tire coverage deflects flinging road rubble and trail debris. The wicked flare and bolt-on style give your truck or SUV a military-grade profile.
Molded from heat-resistant, UV-stable, acrylic-capped OEM-quality ABS, Smittybilt M1 Bolt On Fender Flares are built as tough as they look. The lightly textured OEM matte-black finish looks rugged as is, and also readily accepts custom paint. And when it comes to installation, the toughness ends and the easy begins. The no-drill process means it mounts right to your vehicle's factory holes with included hardware. What's more, Smittybilt backs your M1 Bolt On Fender Flares with a 90-day warranty.
Smittybilt M1 Bolt On Fender Flares Customer Reviews
42 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James E. A (FAIRFIELD, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Apr 03, 2016 9:06 AM
First off the packaging was great and all hardware was included with extra bolts. The fit and contours for my truck made it totally look custom. They really are awesome looking too. My wife came outside after I had one side done and even she made the comment that my truck looked even more custom and rugged. I love it
Reviewed by Simon M (Clifton, VA) — Jan 13, 2016 9:55 PM
I took my 2016 Tundra to a Goodyear automotive center to get the M1 installed. During the installation by experienced technicians, the installation was tough and one of the fenders was not seeded to the flare. If I had to do it again I think I would go with Bushwhackers.
Reviewed by Charles T (New Waverly, TX) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford Mustang — Dec 04, 2015 8:44 PM
the fit and finish was great on three of the four in set .one poorly molded and smittybilt customer service was poor and would not correct problems with order. Thank goodness Autoanything stepped in and correct the problem. Thanks Autoanything I would choose different brand of fender flares if I had to do it again
Ships Between 5/22 - 5/24
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- smittybilt fender flares & trim
- bushwacker cut out fender flares for cheap
- gabriel hi jacker air shocks
- helix throttle body
- hyundai all weather floor mats
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- toyota fender flares
- toyota tacoma fenders
- mustang car bra
- dodge ram chrome fender trim
- automobile wind deflector
- bed caps trucks
- best rubber floor mats suv