- Boost your rig's style with the clean look of Stampede Original Riderz Fender Flares
- Tailor made for a perfect fit on your truck or SUV
- Sculpted to match the clean look of OEM fender flares without the high cost of dealership upgrades
- Stampede Riderz Fender Flares shield kicked-up crud from spraying the sides of your ride
- Made to last from a special Tri-Blend ABS material that's UV safe
- Come with a black finish that's ready for a custom paint job
- Includes all mounting hardware—minor drilling may be required
- Your Stampede Original Riderz Fender Flares are covered by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Upgrade your ride's appearance and protection without busting your budget by hooking up your sides with Stampede Original Riderz Fender Flares. Let's face it, while dealership sport packages definitely give your rig a more unique street appearance, they also pile on the monthly payments. Instead of shelling out the big bucks for factory-installed upgrades, save some serious coin by doing the decorating yourself with Stampede.
Custom sculpted to match the sleek appearance of OEM fender flares, Stampede Fender Flares fit your truck or SUV flawlessly and add an instant edge to your appearance. Beyond their head-turning beauty, these beastly OE style fender flares also protect your finish by blocking kicked-up mud, gravel and other harsh road grime from pelting the sides of your auto.
Built from a proprietary Tri-Blend ABS material that's UV safe, Stampede Original Fender Flares deliver triple durability for maximum longevity. They arrive with a standard black finish, but you can paint them to match your ride's finish. And, they're covered by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Stampede Original Riderz Fender Flares Customer Reviews
24 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Adam L (MINOT, ND) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Jun 15, 2015 8:12 PM
They are a good strong line of fender flares. I ran them over before putting them on by accident and they didn't crack or nothing...they are a bit on the tall side tho is all I don't like.
Reviewed by Dean S (HICKORY, NC) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-250 — Jan 20, 2015 6:53 AM
They went on very easily and the fit was absolute OEM. The only problem incurred was a couple of the factory attachments (from Ford) fell out of the under liner. I have already had several positive comments on their appearance.
Ships Between 12/03 - 12/07
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- stampede fender flare
- sport fender flares
- camo fender flares
- cavalier egr fender flares
- chevy fender flares
- acura floor mats
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- 2011 silverado fender flares
- ford f-150 factory fender flares
- ford f250 superduty runingboards wheel to wheel
- push guards
- brakes for trucks
- custom car cover reviews