- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Toughen up the style of your truck or SUV with Stampede Ruff Riderz Fender Flares
- Each flare is stamped with a simulated rivet pattern for an aggressive appearance
- Custom sculpted to perfectly fit your rig
- Their wide stance helps block more kicked-up crud from spraying the sides of your ride
- Available in an OEM-style matte black finish that's ready for a custom paint job or in a variety of Camo options
- Installs easily with included mounting hardware—minor drilling may be required
- Your Stampede Ruff Riderz Fender Flares boast a solid limited Lifetime Warranty
What you drive speaks volumes about who you are. Do you want to be the guy who patiently wades through traffic in a stock truck or SUV listening to smooth jazz and sipping a decaf latte? Or do you want to embody the raw-dog attitude of Teddy Roosevelt's 1st Volunteer Calvary cracking skulls up and down San Juan Hill? Lose the latte and step up to the bully style of Stampede Ruff Riderz Fender Flares.
Unlike simple stock accessories, Stampede Ruff Riderz Fender Flares are cut from a more domineering cloth. They're adorned with simulated rivets, giving your ride an unmistakable air of intimidation. Plus, their wickedly wide profile helps shield the sides of your warhorse from kicked-up mud, gravel and other road crud or trail grime.
For maximum strength and stability, your Ruff Riderz are built from a special Tri-Blend ABS material that's UV safe. Never one-size-fits-all, they're custom tailored for a perfect fit and can even be painted to match your finish. Best of all, they're backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Stampede Ruff Riderz Fender Flares Customer Reviews
134 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Lester P (Reedsville, PA) — Jan 19, 2018 6:54 AM
I was very pleased with the black set of Ruff Riderz fender flares. They fit very well on my 2001 ford f150. The installation was very easy every predrilled hole lined up. I didnt have to drill new holes. Very good product!
Reviewed by Danny M (Provo, UT) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Jan 01, 2018 5:21 AM
They look great but I don't like them rubbing on my paint job so can I return them
Reviewed by John C (Mountainburg, AR) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Jul 07, 2017 7:57 PM
Flares look good. The installation was harder than needed. For the rear, if you follow direction concerning the tab to the aft of tires, you'll have to remove the tabs and reposition then toward the front of the rear fender. Use your common sense and don't rely only on directions. The fit could be better, but I'm a perfectionist. Was glad to have help for the rear fender flares. front installed easily.