- Stop the mud and the crud from kicking up on your off-roader with Stampede Trail Riderz Fender Flares
- Built wider than any other Stampede fender flares for maximum coverage and a bolder look
- Custom crafted for a perfect fit on your truck or SUV
- Constructed from a heavy-duty Tri-Blend ABS material that's incredibly durable and UV safe
- Come with a black finish that's ready for a custom paint job
- Includes all mounting hardware—minor drilling may be required
- Your Stampede Trail Riderz Fender Flares are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
The Rubicon Trail is no place for milquetoast fender flares. When you're grinding your way over rocky trails and kicking-up clouds of gravel, you need a monstrous set of flares to block as much grime as possible. For maximum coverage, only the Stampede Trail Riderz Fender Flares will do.
Built burlier than your average set of flares, Stampede Trail Flares boast a wickedly wide stance for a more aggressive look and greater crud protection. Plus, they're custom sculpted from a powerful Tri-Blend ABS material that's tough enough to handle whatever Mother Nature or your wheels throws its way.
Instead of sticking out like a sore thumb, these Stampede Trail Riderz are engineered to flow with your factory lines for the ultimate in eye appeal. They arrive in a standard black finish, but you can custom paint them to match your finish. And, Stampede fender flares are backed by a solid limited Lifetime Warranty.
Stampede Trail Riderz Fender Flares Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Federico N (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 1998 Dodge Ram — Jan 10, 2015 8:35 PM
The flares look fantastic and they were a breeze to install. I did 'em alone in 2 hours. I have already had compliments on them in only 2 days. They have competed my truck re-build.
Reviewed by Christopher P (SULLIVAN, OH) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Sep 14, 2014 7:48 AM
Easy install. Does the job of keeping road dirt and rocks off the sheet metal. Passed the 140 mph test.(closed course. professional driver)
Reviewed by Rex C (Oklahoma City, OK) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Dec 18, 2013 1:38 PM
Took them out of the packing box and applied the rubber trim 30 minutes, 30 minutes later they were on the truck snug and secure perfect fit you cannot ask for anything easier than that now can you?
Reviewed by Lee J (BAILEYS HARBOR, WI) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Suburban — Oct 04, 2013 9:27 PM
Product was shipped timely with good packaging and detailed install instructions. These fender flares fit perfectly with no gaps, they look like a factory installed part of the truck. The only issue I had was the holes on the rear didn't match the factory holes and had to be drilled; no biggie. I'm very happy with the look, rugged build and enhanced functionality these will add to my truck off road or bad weather with my wider/all-terrain tires.
Stampede Trail Riderz Fender Flares
- Ships Between 2/02 - 2/04
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- stampede wheel flares
- bushwacker flat flares
- how to install prestige ex fender flares
- rocker flare
- stainless steel wheel well trim
- jeep camo seat covers
- fender flares chevy
- how to install ford f-series pocket style fender flares
- 2010 chevy silverado fender flares
- 2012 sienna floor mats
- aftermarket exhaust system
- pickup truck bed caps
- suv rooftop cargo carrier