- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Shield your flooring from stains with 3D Maxpider Classic Carpet Floor Mats
- Custom-designed for a perfect fit in your year, make and model
- Molded with raised edges that keep spills and messes contained
- Built with plush carpeting in your choice of universal colors
- Equipped with a thick inner layer for a soft feel that also dampens road noise
- Backed with a patented anti-skid layer to stop your mats from shifting around
- Get your mats by the row or as a complete kit
- Installs easily in place of factory mats
- 3D Maxpider Classic Carpet Floor Mats include a 3-year warranty
Take your carpet protection into the third dimension with 3D Maxpider Classic Carpet Floor Mats. Tailor-made for your floorboards, these precision-fit mats feature raised edges that ride up the contours of your floorboards to create a containment zone for any messes. Whether you track in sand on your shoes or spill a bag of chips on your commute, crud stays put instead of spreading around your cockpit.
Premium and plush, Maxpider Carpet Mats are easy on the eyes and soft to the touch. They’re built with quality carpeting up top in a range of color options to complement or contrast with your interior style. Plus, each mat is decked out with a thick inner layer that feels cozy underfoot while simultaneously dampening road noise for the ultimate in driving comfort.
When you lay down your Maxpider Carpet Floor Mats, you never have to worry about them walking around. That’s because they feature a patented anti-skid backing that holds fast without harming your carpeting. What’s more, you can order single rows or full kits for your year, make and model. Best of all, your 3D Maxpider Classic Carpet Floor Mats come with a 3-year warranty.
3D Maxpider Classic Carpet Floor Mats Customer Reviews
59 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John C (Vancouver, WA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy HHR — Jun 07, 2017 11:01 AM
Pros: Easy install, nice fit, good looking. Cons: Price point, light weight, faux quality carpet. Great improvement over my worn stock mats that I was constantly adjusting left and right even with a center hole hook. While looking good, for the money, a slightly heavier carpet and construction materials would be a step-up for a more luxurious feel, longer wear, and durability. Would have been more happy at a lower price point, and am sure these will last me a long time owning multiple cars.
Reviewed by Debra B (Lexington, KY) Reviewed for a 2015 Lexus GS 350 — May 25, 2017 6:34 AM
I ordered the black mats for the black interior of my car. They look fantastic and really richend the look. So gIad I got them.
Reviewed by Bob S (Portsmouth, RI) — May 23, 2017 6:06 AM
Perfect fit for 2015 Honda Accord. Heel pad saves wear and tear (which ruined two stock Honda floor mats). Don't have to purchase four mats when only need the front. Thanks auto-anything.
- 3d maxpider floor mats & liners
- bmw clear plastic floor mats
- promax bed mat
- putco pop up locker bed rails
- jaguar car mats
- lexus all weather mats
- nissan car mats
- toyota tundra floor liners
- 2011 toyota prius all weather floor mats
- 2011 toyota sienna floor mats rubber
- window wind deflector
- parking accessories
- pickup truck tailgate