- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Swap out your Wrangler’s stock carpet with the trail–rated BedRug Jeep Floor Liner Kit
- Proudly made in the USA
- Completely custom cut for a perfect fit in your Jeep
- Built tough from polypropylene—it looks like carpet, but it’s tougher than the burliest Berber
- Its thick design and included heat shield helps cool off your cockpit and muffle road noise
- Fully waterproof and resistant to mildew
- Three–piece kit for total front coverage—matching rear kit also available
- Installs in around 30 minutes with secure hook and loop fasteners
- Easy to pull out and hose off after a dirty drive
- Your BedRug Jeep Floor Liner Kit comes with a 3–year warranty
Jeeps are made to traverse the toughest, rockiest, mud–cruddiest trails on Earth. With every trek out into the badlands, you're almost guaranteed to come back with a few new stains, smears and battle scars on your floorboards. They're badges of honor, but they're also eyesores. Chuck that factory carpeting and lay down the BedRug Jeep Floor Liner Kit.
Your BedRug Jeep Floor Liner may look like carpet, but it's made to withstand Rubicon–grade punishment. And because it's made with pride in the USA, you know that grimy shoes, sloshed energy drinks and tracked–in tranny fluid are no match against its 100% polypropylene fibers. Because your BedRug is 100% waterproof and resistant to mildew, you can forge any river without fear—well, you'll still have to worry about sinking.
Tailor made for a perfect fit in your Wrangler, the BedRug Floor Liner Kit delivers wall–to–wall coverage and looks like it was installed at the factory. Speaking of installing, about 30 minutes is all it takes to dress your dune surfer with hook and loop fasteners. Once it's in place, its plush pile also helps block heat and noise from creeping up into your cockpit. And, when it gets gunked up, just pull the pieces out and hose ‘em down. Better still, all BedRug Jeep Floor Liner Kits come with a 3–year warranty.
BedRug Jeep Floor Liner Kit Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Patti D (pittsburgh, PA) Reviewed for a 1994 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 27, 2015 12:49 PM
The product is good quality, but the areas marked for the roll bar and various other parts were way off. I had to modify it to fit properly in the back. At one point, if I hadn't adjusted the fit, I would have had carpet hanging out of the back of the Jeep.
- bedrug floor mats & liners
- car floor matts
- husky liners weatherbeater
- nifty proline carpet
- infiniti logo floor mats
- auto floor matts
- mercedes all weather mats
- 2002 dodge ram replacement carpet
- 2011 toyota tacoma floor mats
- kia sportage floor mats
- pick-up bed accessories
- seat covers western
- suv cargo cover top