- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Swap out your Wrangler’s stock carpet with the trail–rated BedRug Jeep Floor Liner Kit
- Unique material is fully waterproof and resistant to mildew
- Built tough from polypropylene—it looks and feels just like carpet
- Its thick design and included heat shield helps cool off your cockpit and muffle road noise
- Easy to pull out and hose off after an offroad adventure
- Front, rear and cargo coverage available for complete interior protection
- Installs in around 30 minutes with no cutting or trimming needed
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your BedRug Jeep Floor Liner Kit comes with a 3–year warranty
Jeeps are made to traverse the toughest, rockiest, mud–cruddiest trails on Earth. With every trek out into the badlands, you're almost guaranteed to come back with a few new stains, smears and battle scars on your floorboards. They're badges of honor, but they're also eyesores. Chuck that factory carpeting and lay down the BedRug Jeep Floor Liner Kit.
Your BedRug Jeep Floor Liner may look like carpet, but it's made to withstand Rubicon–grade punishment. And because it's made with pride in the USA, you know that grimy shoes, sloshed energy drinks and tracked–in tranny fluid are no match against its 100% polypropylene fibers. Because your BedRug is 100% waterproof and resistant to mildew, you can forge any river without fear—well, you'll still have to worry about sinking.
Tailor made for a perfect fit in your Wrangler, the BedRug Floor Liner Kit delivers wall–to–wall coverage and looks like it was installed at the factory. Speaking of installing, about 30 minutes is all it takes to dress your dune surfer with hook and loop fasteners. Once it's in place, its plush pile also helps block heat and noise from creeping up into your cockpit. And, when it gets gunked up, just pull the pieces out and hose ‘em down. Better still, all BedRug Jeep Floor Liner Kits come with a 3–year warranty.
BedRug Jeep Floor Liner Kit Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Oliver S (GREER, AZ) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Wrangler — May 05, 2016 3:12 PM
When ordering I had two choices: with or without console. Since I don't have a console I ordered the "without" option. The item arrived fast and looked pretty good. Instalation was easy and done in 30 min and it looks pretty cool. However, I now have a large gap between my seats because the carpet does not cover the entire tunnel. Now I have to put some regular carpet over it to cover the bare metal. I wonder what the without console is all about! So, I'm not entirely satianded with the item!
- bedrug floor mats & liners
- canine covers custom covers
- cold air intake sock
- heavy duty suv floor mats
- toyota all weather car mats
- volvo floormats
- audi floormats
- 2011 jeep grand cherokee rubber floor mats
- floor mats for toyota sequoia
- tonneau cover for chevy silverado
- pickup bed tool boxes
- auto bike carriers
- cold-air intake system