BedRug Jeep Floor Liner Kit
- Rebates: $25 Details
- Ships By 4/27
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Swap out your Wrangler’s stock carpet with the trail–rated BedRug Jeep Floor Liner Kit
- Proudly made in the USA
- Completely custom cut for a perfect fit in your Jeep
- Built tough from polypropylene—it looks like carpet, but it’s tougher than the burliest Berber
- Its thick design and included heat shield helps cool off your cockpit and muffle road noise
- Fully waterproof and resistant to mildew
- Three–piece kit for total front coverage—matching rear kit also available
- Installs in around 30 minutes with secure hook and loop fasteners
- Easy to pull out and hose off after a dirty drive
- Your BedRug Jeep Floor Liner Kit comes with a 3–year warranty
Jeeps are made to traverse the toughest, rockiest, mud–cruddiest trails on Earth. With every trek out into the badlands, you're almost guaranteed to come back with a few new stains, smears and battle scars on your floorboards. They're badges of honor, but they're also eyesores. Chuck that factory carpeting and lay down the BedRug Jeep Floor Liner Kit.
Your BedRug Jeep Floor Liner may look like carpet, but it's made to withstand Rubicon–grade punishment. And because it's made with pride in the USA, you know that grimy shoes, sloshed energy drinks and tracked–in tranny fluid are no match against its 100% polypropylene fibers. Because your BedRug is 100% waterproof and resistant to mildew, you can forge any river without fear—well, you'll still have to worry about sinking.
Tailor made for a perfect fit in your Wrangler, the BedRug Floor Liner Kit delivers wall–to–wall coverage and looks like it was installed at the factory. Speaking of installing, about 30 minutes is all it takes to dress your dune surfer with hook and loop fasteners. Once it's in place, its plush pile also helps block heat and noise from creeping up into your cockpit. And, when it gets gunked up, just pull the pieces out and hose ‘em down. Better still, all BedRug Jeep Floor Liner Kits come with a 3–year warranty.
BedRug Jeep Floor Liner Kit Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Thomas M (OMAHA, NE) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 26, 2014 5:27 PM
Nice product. super easy to install and looks great. I wished it covered the floor more under the pedals and the dash. I am glad i put it in my jeep. Autoanything has great customer service. I gave a 4 stars do to the length of coverage compared to original carpet.
- bedrug floor mats & liners
- car floor mat protectors
- husky weather beaters
- nifty proline carpet
- mercedes-benz logo floor mats
- toyota car mats rubber
- volvo mats
- subaru outback cargo mat
- dodge ram floor mats rubber
- buick enclave floor mats 2011
- exhaust performance
- soft luggage rack
- leather wrap steering wheel