- Rebates: $30 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Custom designed for a direct replacement fit in place of your stock carpeting
- Material is completely waterproof and resistant to mold
- Constructed from a unique TPO composite material with a non–skid texture—it looks like a spray–on bed liner but feels like a rubber mat
- Thick padded design and included heat shield helps cool off your cockpit and dampen road noises
- Pulls out easily and hoses off for fast cleanups
- Front, rear and cargo coverage available for complete interior protection
- Installs in around 30 minutes with no cutting or trimming needed
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your BedTred Jeep Floor Liner Kit by BedRug is backed by a 3–year warranty
There's a reason why you drive a Jeep instead of a Camry—you've got mud in your blood. Unfortunately, you've also got it caked all over your factory carpeting after every excursion into the hinterlands. Ever wish you could just hose down your cockpit like you hose down your fenders? Now you can, with the BedTred Jeep Floor Liner Kit by BedRug.
Proudly tailor made in the USA to replace your stock flooring, BedTred Floor Liners bring the tough look and powerful protection of a spray–on bed liner right into the front of your 4x4. But, BedTred is not an actual spray–on anything—it's an advanced TPO composite material cooked up by masterminds at BedRug. Not only is it 100% waterproof and mildew resistant, but it's got plenty of cushion to keep you riding cozy out on the Rubicon. Plus, it's thick enough to help shush road noise and block heat from creeping through your floorboards.
About 30 minutes is all it takes to install the BedRug BedTred into your Wrangler. Its 3–piece design secures in place with heavy–duty hook and loop fasteners, making it easy to pull each section out for fast cleanups after messy off–road romps. Plus, your BedTred Floor Liner is covered by a 3–year warranty.
BedTred Jeep Floor Liner Kit by BedRug Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jay H (Concord, NC) — Nov 15, 2016 2:24 AM
Very easy install. Looks great like a sprayed in liner without the cost of a sprayed in liner. Easy clean up from dirt, mud you name it. Spill a drink just wipe it up. Very happy with my purchase.
Reviewed by Nathan J (South Bend, IN) Reviewed for a 2010 Jeep Wrangler — May 09, 2016 7:26 AM
Good kit. Fitment in the rear of a JKU was a little off, but I did put the kit in while the weather was colder than recommended. Imagine when it is more pliable it will fit better. Would recommend.
Reviewed by Robert R (CHARLOTTE, NC) Reviewed for a 2009 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 25, 2016 5:50 PM
i received my BedTred floor liner after a storm ruined my carpeting in the jeep. i wanted something that will look good, be functional and be easy to install. This is it! Easy to install even for an amateur...
Reviewed by ALLEN W (Fort Lauderdale, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 28, 2014 10:26 AM
Ordered the front set for our 2014 JK 2 door. Install was easy and finished product looks exactly as pictured. We plan on getting the rear section next month. Excellent service from Autoanything as usual!
- bedrug floor mats & liners
- husky weatherbeaters
- nifty carpets
- weathertech digital fit
- mercedes mats
- toyota winter floor mats
- pontiac logo floor mats
- saab floor mats 9-3
- toyota highlander floor mats 2012
- interior carpeting for 2002 toyota tundra
- air intake cheap flow
- auto brake upgrade parts
- auto supplies for winter