- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your rig’s interior a rugged new look with the BedTred Jeep Floor Liner Kit by BedRug
- Custom designed for a direct replacement fit in place of your stock carpeting
- Proudly made in the USA
- Constructed from a unique TPO composite material with a non–skid texture—it looks like a spray–on bed liner but feels like a rubber mat
- Thanks to its meaty thickness, BedTred helps cool off your cockpit and dampen road noises
- Completely waterproof and resistant to mold
- Three–piece kit for total front coverage—matching rear kit also available
- Installs in around 30 minutes with secure hook and loop fasteners
- Pulls out easily and hoses off for fast cleanups
- Your BedTred Jeep Floor Liner Kit by BedRug is backed by a 3–year warranty
There's a reason why you drive a Jeep instead of a Camry—you've got mud in your blood. Unfortunately, you've also got it caked all over your factory carpeting after every excursion into the hinterlands. Ever wish you could just hose down your cockpit like you hose down your fenders? Now you can, with the BedTred Jeep Floor Liner Kit by BedRug.
Proudly tailor made in the USA to replace your stock flooring, BedTred Floor Liners bring the tough look and powerful protection of a spray–on bed liner right into the front of your 4x4. But, BedTred is not an actual spray–on anything—it's an advanced TPO composite material cooked up by masterminds at BedRug. Not only is it 100% waterproof and mildew resistant, but it's got plenty of cushion to keep you riding cozy out on the Rubicon. Plus, it's thick enough to help shush road noise and block heat from creeping through your floorboards.
About 30 minutes is all it takes to install the BedRug BedTred into your Wrangler. Its 3–piece design secures in place with heavy–duty hook and loop fasteners, making it easy to pull each section out for fast cleanups after messy off–road romps. Plus, your BedTred Floor Liner is covered by a 3–year warranty.
BedTred Jeep Floor Liner Kit by BedRug Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert R (CHARLOTTE, NC) Reviewed for a 2009 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 25, 2016 5:50 PM
i received my BedTred floor liner after a storm ruined my carpeting in the jeep. i wanted something that will look good, be functional and be easy to install. This is it! Easy to install even for an amateur...
Reviewed by ALLEN W (Fort Lauderdale, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 28, 2014 10:26 AM
Ordered the front set for our 2014 JK 2 door. Install was easy and finished product looks exactly as pictured. We plan on getting the rear section next month. Excellent service from Autoanything as usual!
Reviewed by Brett E (Tampa, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Wrangler — Oct 09, 2013 4:45 AM
I ordered the BedTred floor liner kit after attempting to install the rubber floor liner kit from Auto Custom Carpets (ACC). Do not waiste your money on the ACC floor liner kit, it is HORRIBLE!!! Spend a little extra money and buy the BedTred, you will not be disappointed.
Reviewed by Joshua G (SAN DIEGO, CA) — May 04, 2013 10:41 PM
this is 1 of 2 of the set for a jeep BedTred kit. This one does fit well although the instructions are in somewhat non existent... you get them but non of the pictures really come out that well with horrible black/white printing with no detail to it. Any of the markings it does mention in the instructions you kind of just wing it with the velcro due to not being able to see much. Luckily this only fits one way. On another note seeing that this is a 1 of 2 deal, the back half is complete crap
- bedrug floor mats & liners
- husky weatherbeaters
- nifty carpets
- weathertech digital fit
- mercedes mats
- toyota winter floor mats
- pontiac logo floor mats
- saab floor mats 9-3
- toyota highlander floor mats 2012
- interior carpeting for 2002 toyota tundra
- air intake cheap flow
- auto brake upgrade parts
- auto supplies for winter