BedRug Jeep Cargo Liner Kit
- Ships By 5/26
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Dress your off–roader with the trail–ready BedRug Jeep Cargo Liner Kit
- Tailor made for a perfect fit in place of your flimsy factory carpeting
- Constructed from polypropylene to look like carpet but protect like rubber
- Its plush design helps cool off your cockpit and quiet road noise
- 100% waterproof and resistant to mildew
- Made with pride in the USA
- Four–piece kit for total cargo area coverage, including your tailgate
- Installs in around 30 minutes with secure hook and loop fasteners
- Fits with or without your rear seat installed
- Easy to pull out and hose off after a dirty drive
- Your BedRug Jeep Cargo Liner Kit includes a 3–year warranty
Radical articulation, aggressive approach angles, and trail–rated 4WD drivetrains—that's what makes a Wrangler a Wrangler. The factory carpeting in the back, though, is more joke than Jeep. Toss that scrap of fabric in the trash and replace it with the Rubicon–ready BedRug Jeep Cargo Liner Kit.
It might look like carpet and sound like carpet, but your BedRug Cargo Liner is anything but regular carpet. Proudly made in the USA and spun from premium polypropylene into non–abrasive fibers, it creates a waterproof, stain–blocking, mildew–resistant carpet imposter that's rugged enough to survive the toughest terrain and the harshest conditions. Plus, your Jeep BedRug is so thick it actually helps block noise and heat from rising through your floorboards.
About the time it takes to watch half an episode of The Dukes of Hazard is all you need to install your BedRug Cargo Liner for Jeeps Kit. Using sturdy hook and loop fasteners, this 4–piece kit covers your entire cargo area—tailgate included. Each section also pops out with ease, making it simple to hose off after a muddy drive. Best of all, every BedRug Cargo Liner for Jeep Wranglers is backed by a 3–year warranty.
BedRug Jeep Cargo Liner Kit Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Rod S (Asbury Park, NJ) Reviewed for a 2005 Jeep Wrangler — Oct 23, 2014 7:23 AM
The item arrived very quickly and the Auto Anything staff were great! This was a very easy install and it makes the Jeep look new again (I bought both, the front and rear kit). Plus there is a $30 rebate from BedRug, so I will save a little money for a change. :-) I also installed a separately purchased carpet pad under the BedRug and the combination has dramatically reduced road noise. Wrangler's are not known for their quiet ride, but this really helped!
Reviewed by Jim M (Mahwah, NJ) — Aug 16, 2014 12:36 PM
Excellent quality rug. Appears much more durable than original equipment. Very easy to install and excellent fit. Looks like a factory install job. This product is a winner
Reviewed by Tom M (Omaha, NE) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 07, 2014 11:41 AM
It is a very nice product, it fits and looks great. When you make the necessary cuts place the liner on top of the shipping box and cut thru both for clean and straight cuts (trust me on this). Pull the latch cover loose before installing the back door cover. Slide liner cover under cover for fitting and install. The back door cover is a great bonus. It will put a smile on your face after you look at the finish install. :)
- bedrug cargo & trunk liners
- bedrug for cargo van
- catch-all xtreme cargo liner review
- lloyd rubbertite extended cargo liners
- nissan bull bars
- chevy steering wheel covers
- honda trunk liner
- cargo mats for ford edge
- model a car cover
- porsche panamera trunk liner
- rubber car mat
- auto grill guards
- performance brakes and rotors