- Get a Free Power Bank and USB Charger With Purchase - A $19.99 Value!
- Ships By 12/22
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Maximize your floor protection with MAXLINER MAXFLOORMATS
- Computerized MAXFLOORMAT technology delivers a custom fit for your specific vehicle
- Molded from eco–friendly low–density polyethylene—both flexible and durable
- Raised outer lip and molded edges catch and trap carpet–killing crud
- Modern, sleek style highlights and protects your interior
- Reinforced edges help mats keep their shape
- Textured surface keeps your feet from slipping
- Your MAXLINER MAXFLOORMATS are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
When it comes to real estate, college education and sleep, the golden rule of thumb is to get maximum return for minimal investment. And now, with a set of affordable MAXLINER MAXFLOORMATS covering your auto's carpets, you can add all–weather floor mats to that list, too.
Custom molded to the exact contours of your vehicle's floor boards, the MAXFLOORMATS deliver wall–to–wall protection. The low–density polyethylene is eco–friendly and stops spills and crud from staining your carpet. The tall outer side walls contain the muck. And, the reinforced edges add rigidity, so your mats keep their shape. Together, these features make MAXLINER MAXFLOORMATS the best floor protection available.
Along with the impenetrable protection and earth–friendly materials, MAXLINER MAXFLOORMAT car floor liners boast a stylish and sleek look. And, with mats for every row of your vehicle, you protect and stylize your interior from stem to stern. Better yet, MAXLINER backs your MAXFLOORMATS with a Lifetime Warranty.
MAXLINER MAXFLOORMATS Customer Reviews
426 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rick S (Pensacola, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Wednesday at 8:54 PM
Fit was very good. Installation was easy. Even cutting for the subwoofer was simple. I would advise laying them in the sun for several mins before installing them. They will lay down and conform better.
Reviewed by adam p (Ruffin, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Camry — Wednesday at 2:38 PM
These liners are nice, seem to be made well but, they do not fit exactly right! The driver side needs some trimming so it will fit into the factory hold down spot. The rear liner seems to kind of ride up the edges of the floor boards and are hard to get in position. Also, after only 3 days of use the mats show scratches! Good price!
Reviewed by George B (WASHINGTON, NC) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota RAV4 — Tuesday at 12:24 PM
The mats were gotten for my wife's Toyota Rav4. She really likes the tan as it goes well with her tan interior. She actually asked for the mats because we live in an area where the ground is a sandy soil. These mats will make it easier for her to keep her vehicle floors and cargo area clean.
- maxliner floor mats
- hexomat review
- husky weatherbeater floor mats
- weathertech digitalfit floor mats
- all weather floor mats for 2013 range rover
- chevrolet winter floor mats
- floor mats for buicks
- floor mats for nissan altima
- gmc acadia rubber floor mats
- toyota highlander floor mats 2012
- truck brakes and rotors
- truck flares
- suv liners