- Get a Maxliner Free USB Charger With Purchase - A $8.00 Value!
- Get a Maxliner Free Power Bank With Purchase - A $12.00 Value!
- Ships By 2/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Maximize your floor protection with MAXLINER MAXFLOORMATS
- Computerized MAXFLOORMAT technology delivers a custom fit for your specific vehicle
- Molded from eco–friendly low–density polyethylene—both flexible and durable
- Raised outer lip and molded edges catch and trap carpet–killing crud
- Modern, sleek style highlights and protects your interior
- Reinforced edges help mats keep their shape
- Textured surface keeps your feet from slipping
- Your MAXLINER MAXFLOORMATS are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
When it comes to real estate, college education and sleep, the golden rule of thumb is to get maximum return for minimal investment. And now, with a set of affordable MAXLINER MAXFLOORMATS covering your auto's carpets, you can add all–weather floor mats to that list, too.
Custom molded to the exact contours of your vehicle's floor boards, the MAXFLOORMATS deliver wall–to–wall protection. The low–density polyethylene is eco–friendly and stops spills and crud from staining your carpet. The tall outer side walls contain the muck. And, the reinforced edges add rigidity, so your mats keep their shape. Together, these features make MAXLINER MAXFLOORMATS the best floor protection available.
Along with the impenetrable protection and earth–friendly materials, MAXLINER MAXFLOORMAT car floor liners boast a stylish and sleek look. And, with mats for every row of your vehicle, you protect and stylize your interior from stem to stern. Better yet, MAXLINER backs your MAXFLOORMATS with a Lifetime Warranty.
MAXLINER MAXFLOORMATS Customer Reviews
489 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by LARRY M (Mechanicsburg, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Thursday at 6:09 AM
I found the "mats" to fit well into the area they were designed for and appear to be functioning as needed. Draw backs are they are more plastic feeling than rubber type and definitely need secured to stay put.
Reviewed by Jason L (Curwensville, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Durango — Tuesday at 2:03 PM
Liners fit great and look good. Quality seems on par with brands costing much more that I've owned in the past. I would definitely recommend these.
- maxliner floor mats
- lund catch all floor mats
- hexomat reviews
- weatherbeater floor liners
- honda floor mat
- all weather floor mats ford
- bmw logo car mats
- jeep liberty rubber floor mats
- 2009 nissan maxima floor mats
- tahoe rubber floor mats
- truck box liners
- replacement rear view mirrors
- cheap truck tents