- Get a Maxliner Free USB Charger With Purchase - A $8.00 Value!
- Get a Free Dual Phone Charging Cables With Purchase - A $10.00 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Maximize your floor protection with MAXLINER MAXFLOORMATS
- Computerized MAXFLOORMAT technology delivers a custom fit for your specific vehicle
- Molded from eco–friendly low–density polyethylene—both flexible and durable
- Raised outer lip and molded edges catch and trap carpet–killing crud
- Modern, sleek style highlights and protects your interior
- Reinforced edges help mats keep their shape
- Textured surface keeps your feet from slipping
- Your MAXLINER MAXFLOORMATS are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
When it comes to real estate, college education and sleep, the golden rule of thumb is to get maximum return for minimal investment. And now, with a set of affordable MAXLINER MAXFLOORMATS covering your auto's carpets, you can add all–weather floor mats to that list, too.
Custom molded to the exact contours of your vehicle's floor boards, the MAXFLOORMATS deliver wall–to–wall protection. The low–density polyethylene is eco–friendly and stops spills and crud from staining your carpet. The tall outer side walls contain the muck. And, the reinforced edges add rigidity, so your mats keep their shape. Together, these features make MAXLINER MAXFLOORMATS the best floor protection available.
Along with the impenetrable protection and earth–friendly materials, MAXLINER MAXFLOORMAT car floor liners boast a stylish and sleek look. And, with mats for every row of your vehicle, you protect and stylize your interior from stem to stern. Better yet, MAXLINER backs your MAXFLOORMATS with a Lifetime Warranty.
MAXLINER MAXFLOORMATS Customer Reviews
683 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ho K (Chatham, NJ) Reviewed for a 2014 Acura MDX — Sep 27, 2015 6:30 AM
Have used WeatherTech in the past and wanted something a bit stiffer mat. Selected MaxLiner and the pricing was good. For our 2014 Acura MDX, the front and rear seat mats are good / perfect fit and I like the material which, again, is a bit stiffer than WeatherTech (which I prefer). However, the cargo liner (behind 2nd row) is a questionable fit on the left side. A bit of the liner is "hanging" over the left side compartment and general fit (just the left side) is not perfect.
Reviewed by Teresa A (MARYSVILLE, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Camry — Sep 25, 2015 9:18 AM
I ordered a set of Maxlinder Maxfloormats for my new 2015 Toyota Camry and I was disappointed that the driver side mat did not fix well. I almost cause an accident due to not able to use the gas paddle to accelerate on the freeway. The rest of the mats are satisfactory but doesn't fit perfectly that I was assuming it will when I ordered the product. I am more concerning about the driver side and cause danger to the driver.
Reviewed by Michael R (maple grove, MN) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota RAV4 — Sep 24, 2015 5:43 PM
I bought these for my wife's new car and she loves them. Need I say more? They are actually a better fit than the Weathertechs I have in my truck.
- maxliner floor mats
- lund catch all floor mats
- hexomat reviews
- weatherbeater floor liners
- honda floor mat
- all weather floor mats ford
- bmw logo car mats
- jeep liberty rubber floor mats
- 2009 nissan maxima floor mats
- tahoe rubber floor mats
- truck box liners
- replacement rear view mirrors
- cheap truck tents