- Get a Maxliner Free USB Charger With Purchase - A $8.00 Value!
- Get a Maxliner Free Power Bank With Purchase - A $12.00 Value!
- Ships By 4/24
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Maximize your floor protection with MAXLINER MAXFLOORMATS
- Computerized MAXFLOORMAT technology delivers a custom fit for your specific vehicle
- Molded from eco–friendly low–density polyethylene—both flexible and durable
- Raised outer lip and molded edges catch and trap carpet–killing crud
- Modern, sleek style highlights and protects your interior
- Reinforced edges help mats keep their shape
- Textured surface keeps your feet from slipping
- Your MAXLINER MAXFLOORMATS are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
When it comes to real estate, college education and sleep, the golden rule of thumb is to get maximum return for minimal investment. And now, with a set of affordable MAXLINER MAXFLOORMATS covering your auto's carpets, you can add all–weather floor mats to that list, too.
Custom molded to the exact contours of your vehicle's floor boards, the MAXFLOORMATS deliver wall–to–wall protection. The low–density polyethylene is eco–friendly and stops spills and crud from staining your carpet. The tall outer side walls contain the muck. And, the reinforced edges add rigidity, so your mats keep their shape. Together, these features make MAXLINER MAXFLOORMATS the best floor protection available.
Along with the impenetrable protection and earth–friendly materials, MAXLINER MAXFLOORMAT car floor liners boast a stylish and sleek look. And, with mats for every row of your vehicle, you protect and stylize your interior from stem to stern. Better yet, MAXLINER backs your MAXFLOORMATS with a Lifetime Warranty.
MAXLINER MAXFLOORMATS Customer Reviews
586 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steve H (Kingsport, TN) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Tahoe — Wednesday at 9:21 AM
Got these for my Tahoe. Nice quality and perfect fit. About 30 dollars cheaper than the others out there. Great buy for me and Thanks Auto Anything for the fast shipping! These fit the floor perfect.
Reviewed by Joe H (LAKELAND, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda Accord — Sunday at 4:11 AM
Mats do not fit exact. I have a 2013 Honda Accord and the drivers mat does not fit around the trunk release that's located on the floor. I have had to pry and push to get this to fit but it will not. I am not sure about the other brands but I do not recommend this brand for the 2013 Honda Accord
Reviewed by OSCAR G (GRETNA, NE) Reviewed for a 2012 Honda Pilot — Apr 17, 2015 5:52 AM
I purchased one Maxliner mat for the third row of our vehicle. The rest of the vehicle is protected by WeatherTech FloorLiners, but because the third row of our vehicle is seldomly used, I couldn't see paying WeatherTech prices on a mat that won't see much action. For the price, these seem to be decent mats. I am still hooked on WeatherTech products, as I feel they're superior in terms of quality. The Maxliner fit pretty well, but there was a bit of overlap. No biggie, though.
- maxliner floor mats
- lund catch all floor mats
- hexomat reviews
- weatherbeater floor liners
- honda floor mat
- all weather floor mats ford
- bmw logo car mats
- jeep liberty rubber floor mats
- 2009 nissan maxima floor mats
- tahoe rubber floor mats
- truck box liners
- replacement rear view mirrors
- cheap truck tents