- Get a Free Dual Phone Charging Cables & USB charger With Purchase - A $18.00 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Maximize your floor protection with MAXLINER MAXFLOORMATS
- Computerized MAXFLOORMAT technology delivers a custom fit for your specific vehicle
- Molded from eco–friendly low–density polyethylene—both flexible and durable
- Raised outer lip and molded edges catch and trap carpet–killing crud
- Modern, sleek style highlights and protects your interior
- Reinforced edges help mats keep their shape
- Textured surface keeps your feet from slipping
- Your MAXLINER MAXFLOORMATS are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
When it comes to real estate, college education and sleep, the golden rule of thumb is to get maximum return for minimal investment. And now, with a set of affordable MAXLINER MAXFLOORMATS covering your auto's carpets, you can add all–weather floor mats to that list, too.
Custom molded to the exact contours of your vehicle's floor boards, the MAXFLOORMATS deliver wall–to–wall protection. The low–density polyethylene is eco–friendly and stops spills and crud from staining your carpet. The tall outer side walls contain the muck. And, the reinforced edges add rigidity, so your mats keep their shape. Together, these features make MAXLINER MAXFLOORMATS the best floor protection available.
Along with the impenetrable protection and earth–friendly materials, MAXLINER MAXFLOORMAT car floor liners boast a stylish and sleek look. And, with mats for every row of your vehicle, you protect and stylize your interior from stem to stern. Better yet, MAXLINER backs your MAXFLOORMATS with a Lifetime Warranty.
MAXLINER MAXFLOORMATS Customer Reviews
853 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Matt S (PUEBLO, CO) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Wednesday at 11:51 AM
Good product that fit my truck well. No cutting. Covers more than the factory mats. Passenger side mat could be a little longer to cover higher up on the floor.
Reviewed by BRIAN M (Framingham, MA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Trax — Wednesday at 5:16 AM
The fit is good enough in our 2015 Chevy Trax. Not perfect, but functional. They lock in place like the factory mats, a good safety feature. The material is a bit thin for what you pay, but they should last the 39 months of the lease! Delivery was fast, packaging was very good and the gift-with-purchase (dual auto USB charger with USB mini/iPhone cable) was a much welcome bonus!
Reviewed by ALAN S (MURRYSVILLE, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Fusion — Tuesday at 7:01 PM
FIT IS PERFECT. SHIPPED VERY QUICKLY. MATERIAL IS FINE. JUST WONDER WHAT THE "NAME BRAND" MEANS BY IT SEEMING THEY HAVE A MIDDLE LAYER FOR THE LIQUID TO GO TO, SO ALL THE WATER DOESN'T LAY ON THE TOP MAT SURFACE??
Reviewed by Bert J (APEX, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Escape — Monday at 7:06 PM
The front and back floor mats fix perfectly and look good. Got them installed just before a snow storm and was glad I had them as they kept the snow contained. The cargo mat however is a little long and has to be forced all the way forward or the hatch will not close. Have seen that problem posted by other Escape owners.
Reviewed by Joe N (Traverse City, MI) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Suburban — Monday at 4:51 PM
Got these for my wife's 2006 suburban. Great fit for the most part; drivers side was spot on, but passenger side was a little off and will not stay in place. For the most part, am happy with this product.
- cheap prices on maxliner floor mats
- catch all floor mats home page
- husky weatherbeater floor mats
- weathertech digitalfit floor mats
- bmw all weather mats
- cadillac mats
- audi logo floor mats
- 2010 camaro floor mats
- 2012 toyota sienna floor mats
- ford explorer accesories
- things to know about truck tonneau covers
- automotive truck bed caps
- diesel performance chips diesel