Novline Floor Liners
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code FLOOR10
- Ships By 2/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your car floors a layer of heavy-duty protection from dirt and spills with Novline Floor Liners
- Custom-molded on CAD design software from durable & flexible polyurethane polymer for a perfect fit in your vehicle
- Driver’s side mat covers the entire foot well area
- Tested in the most extreme weather to ensure moisture and UV defense
- Debris is contained within walls up to 2" in height
- Easy to clean—just remove, empty any debris, and wash with soap and water
- Comes in sets of 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 to match your vehicle’s seat configuration
- Compliments your ride's interior
- Your Novline Floor Liners are backed by a 3-year warranty
A few crushed Goldfish here, a couple drops of coffee there—believe it or not, messes in your car add up quickly. Turn back the clock with Novline Floor Liners. These mats bear the burden of spills and debris so your vehicle's carpet stays showroom clean.
Constructed from polyurethane polymer, Novline all-weather floor mats are designed to stand up to moisture, UV rays and active day-to-day use. Available with up to 2" sides all around, messes are contained on the mats until you're ready to clean them. Their latex-like material is easy to clean—just remove them, shake them out, and wash off with soap and water.
With their custom fit for your vehicle, your Novline floor mats provide full coverage of your carpet floors. Depending on your vehicle's seating configuration, your floor mats come in a set of 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 mats. Your Novline car floor liners come backed by a 3-year warranty.
- For a perfect fit, please remove any existing mats or liners before installing Novline Floor Liners
Novline Floor Liners Customer Reviews
114 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kabilan E (WILMINGTON, DE) Reviewed for a 2011 Mitsubishi Lancer — Jan 13, 2015 6:40 AM
One step below the weather tech floor liners. These are decent. Good value for money. Wish the walls were higher and rigid. This material feels pliable.
Reviewed by Louis B (Frontenac, KS) Reviewed for a 2009 Kia Sportage — Jan 11, 2015 10:26 AM
My wife ask for floor liners and with the price I thought, Why not try them. Merry Christmas to me... Do they fit good and did I save money!!
Reviewed by Trevor S (SALT LAKE CITY, UT) Reviewed for a 1998 Audi A4 — Jan 07, 2015 7:01 AM
They are a pretty cheap floor mat, hence the pretty cheap price point. I have had them in my car for days and they still smell like petrolium. All in all you get what you pay for and i sort of but not totally regret paying so little for floor mats. If you don't have any floor mats and your car is older this is a good alternative.