- Ships By 7/01
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your car floors a layer of heavy-duty protection from dirt and spills with Novline Floor Liners
- Custom-molded on CAD design software from durable & flexible polyurethane polymer for a perfect fit in your vehicle
- Driver’s side mat covers the entire foot well area
- Tested in the most extreme weather to ensure moisture and UV defense
- Debris is contained within walls up to 2" in height
- Easy to clean—just remove, empty any debris, and wash with soap and water
- Comes in sets of 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 to match your vehicle’s seat configuration
- Compliments your ride's interior
- Your Novline Floor Liners are backed by a 3-year warranty
A few crushed Goldfish here, a couple drops of coffee there—believe it or not, messes in your car add up quickly. Turn back the clock with Novline Floor Liners. These mats bear the burden of spills and debris so your vehicle's carpet stays showroom clean.
Constructed from polyurethane polymer, Novline all-weather floor mats are designed to stand up to moisture, UV rays and active day-to-day use. Available with up to 2" sides all around, messes are contained on the mats until you're ready to clean them. Their latex-like material is easy to clean—just remove them, shake them out, and wash off with soap and water.
With their custom fit for your vehicle, your Novline floor mats provide full coverage of your carpet floors. Depending on your vehicle's seating configuration, your floor mats come in a set of 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 mats. Your Novline car floor liners come backed by a 3-year warranty.
- For a perfect fit, please remove any existing mats or liners before installing Novline Floor Liners
Novline Floor Liners Customer Reviews
124 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Paul N (Cupertino, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Fiat 500 — Jun 17, 2015 11:35 PM
Got a pair for a Honda Fit and they are great.One excellent feature is that the left driver's foot rest is also covered. The rear mats are great as well. There is an asymmetry solution to cover the hump which works well. The driver side fasteners aren't as good and need fiddling. A new pair for a Fiat 500 fit great. These will last many years. So good to be able to take them out easily and dump and wipe to clean.
Reviewed by Barry G (Louisville, GA) — Jun 11, 2015 4:14 AM
The top finish on the mats is like rubber and the first soil did not clean off very well. I thought they would be a hard finish that would repel soil better. Otherwise the mats fit well but wish I had paid the extra to buy Weathertech!
Reviewed by Tommy N (LEESBURG, VA) — Apr 24, 2015 6:12 AM
The mats were a perfect fit for my 2013 Elantra. I really liked the sides going up to protect the walls of the floor as well. Also, the rubber was thick. The delivery happened very fast! Don't be surprised if you get them before original estimated delivery date.
Reviewed by Damion R (COLUMBIA, MO) Reviewed for a 2006 Subaru Forester — Apr 16, 2015 5:35 AM
They are a bit too flimsy. The driver side tore near the foot rest within 10 minutes of being in the car. These are rubber mats. I was expecting something more substantial and rigid for the cost. Fit is better than a store bought set. The biggest gap is around 1/4 of an inch. I would have bought weather tech had I known these where so flimsy and would tear. Also these don't use stock matt clips in your car. You have to modify the matts and install after market clips.