- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your car floors a layer of heavy-duty protection from dirt and spills with Novline Floor Liners
- Custom-molded on CAD design software from durable & flexible polyurethane polymer for a perfect fit in your vehicle
- Driver’s side mat covers the entire foot well area
- Tested in the most extreme weather to ensure moisture and UV defense
- Debris is contained within walls up to 2" in height
- Easy to clean—just remove, empty any debris, and wash with soap and water
- Comes in sets of 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 to match your vehicle’s seat configuration
- Compliments your ride's interior
- Your Novline Floor Liners are backed by a 3-year warranty
A few crushed Goldfish here, a couple drops of coffee there—believe it or not, messes in your car add up quickly. Turn back the clock with Novline Floor Liners. These mats bear the burden of spills and debris so your vehicle's carpet stays showroom clean.
Constructed from polyurethane polymer, Novline all-weather floor mats are designed to stand up to moisture, UV rays and active day-to-day use. Available with up to 2" sides all around, messes are contained on the mats until you're ready to clean them. Their latex-like material is easy to clean—just remove them, shake them out, and wash off with soap and water.
With their custom fit for your vehicle, your Novline floor mats provide full coverage of your carpet floors. Depending on your vehicle's seating configuration, your floor mats come in a set of 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 mats. Your Novline car floor liners come backed by a 3-year warranty.
- For a perfect fit, please remove any existing mats or liners before installing Novline Floor Liners
Novline Floor Liners Customer Reviews
156 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Erich G (South Windsor, CT) Reviewed for a 2006 Chrysler 300 — Sunday at 2:23 AM
These are a great fit in my 300 SRT8. I only wish they had the trunk mat that accommodated thd factory subwoofer (did not see the option when ordering). You will not be disappointed with these!
Reviewed by William M (LOUISVILLE, KY) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Avenger — Aug 17, 2016 3:17 PM
I think they are good quality, cover the floor correctly just didn't have the hole for the hold down so they don't move, I was able to put my own in them
Reviewed by mark s (SHAWNEE, KS) — Jul 22, 2016 6:14 AM
I ordered these for our 2015 Ford Explorer. They fit perfectly in all 3 rows. I have gotten other products in the past and these are better and cost much less. I will continue to use these mats in the future.
Reviewed by Stephen N (Stony Point, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Subaru Forester — Jul 20, 2016 9:49 PM
Pro: 1. The fit is good. 2. They look nice. 3. The material is sturdy but flexible. 4. Inexpensive. Con: 1. The walls of the liners are not as high as I would have liked. They're a little higher than regular rubber floor mats. 2. Only one of the holes for the driver side liner is in the proper position to be secured by my car's floor mat retainer hook. 3. The 2nd row liner is two pieces. The center hump part is attached to the left liner; the right liner is separate.