- Save 10% Use Promo Code ARIES10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your cargo area with custom-fit, all-weather protection from Aries StyleGuard Cargo Liners
- Depending on vehicle application cargo liners are either a 1-piece non folding or a foldable design
- Boasts three layers, each with their own distinct purpose
- The first layer is constructed of TPR (thermoplastic rubber) for waterproof, wear-resistant, durable top protection
- The midsection is made up of XPE which not only further waterproofs the mat but is sound insulating, shock absorbent and thermostatic
- Bottom layer features Patented Maxpider Fibers that grip all types of carpet to prevent sliding around
- Choose from multiple color options to properly match your vehicle
- To install just put it in place in your cargo area
- Aries StyleGuard Cargo Liners come with the protection of a 3-year warranty
Your vehicle's cargo area deserves to look just as good as the rest of your interior. It can with the help of Aries StyleGuard Cargo Liners. Custom fit for your specific vehicle, you can rely on your Aries liners to provide a solid barrier between your carpet and the never-ending groceries and soccer duffels.
Constructed from an advanced, three-layer design, Aries StyleGuard rubber cargo mats are truly unique. The first layer consists of TPR for waterproof and wear-resistant protection. The mid-layer uses XPE to provide sound insulation and shock absorption. Meanwhile, the bottom layer utilizes Maxpider Patented non-slip fibers so your cargo liner stays in place.
Depending on your vehicle, Aries StyleGuard mats fold into three sections for easy storage or a one piece non folding design. To cater to all interior colors, Aries StyleGuard folding rubber cargo mats are available in multiple colors to match your vehicles interior. Your Aries StyleGuard Rubber Cargo Liners are backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Aries StyleGuard Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
87 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Lawson A W (PITTSBURGH, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Honda CR-V — Feb 05, 2016 10:41 AM
I purchased a complete set for a 2016 Honda CRV. The fit and trim are excellent, and I'm very happy with the quality and the price.
Reviewed by Drew P (Glassboro, NJ) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford Explorer — Feb 05, 2016 6:13 AM
My Aries StyleGuard Cargo Liner offers good protection with a non-skid bottom surface and I like that it folds easily when the third seat is in use. But, the fit in my Ford Explorer was off. It would not clear the rear lift latch without sliding it forward so obviously nothing else line up with the floor pattern or seat belts. However, it still offers good protection.
Reviewed by Lee M (Dayton, OH) Reviewed for a 2012 Honda Pilot — Jan 12, 2016 8:19 AM
Believe it or not, this was the only thing that my wife wanted for Christmas. I wanted a trifold cargo liner for the ease of portability and also so it could stay in the vehicle when the 3rd seat was in use. The Aries liner (although very thin) is very durable, hugs the floor like crazy, keeps items from sliding around, and fits my wife's Pilot to a tee. I (and my wife) are very pleased with this purchase.
Reviewed by Douglas G (MELBOURNE, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Mazda CX-5 — Jan 04, 2016 7:20 AM
Purchased this for my son's Mazda CX5. The fit and style was perfect and now I want this for my car. Additionally, shipping was fast. Bottom-line a perfect purchase
- aries cargo & trunk liners
- cargo liners cargo van
- catch-all xtreme cargo liners
- maxtray cargo liner
- chevy car mats
- hyundai car seat covers
- jeep cargo mats
- glk 350 cargo mat
- nissan xterra carpeted cargo mat
- toyota highlander cargo mat
- what is a fender flare
- pickup truck box covers
- cheap auto floor mats