Lund Catch-All Xtreme Floor Mats
- Ships Between 3/10 - 3/12
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Lund Catch-All Xtreme Floor Mats are custom-molded to fit your vehicle
- Larger surface area means increased carpet coverage
- Xtreme Floor Mats' tall outer lip design keeps mud, muck and moisture on the mat and off your carpet
- Underside features a patented anti-slip fastener system that keeps Xtreme Floor Mats in place
- Crafted from exclusive Xynet resin for years of thick, durable protection
- Hose-off your floor mats for quick, convenient cleaning
- Available in 3 colors to complement or accent your vehicle's interior: Tan, Grey or Black
- Your Lund Catch-All Xtreme Floor Mats carry a Lifetime Warranty
Take the worry out of protecting your vehicle's floors. Lund Catch-All Xtreme Floor Mats are custom-molded for your ride and crafted large to protect the maximum amount of carpet. Made from exclusive Xynet resin, Xtreme floor mats block any kind of mud or moisture from damaging your interior.
Lund Catch-All Xtreme Floor Mats are molded with deep outer walls to keep dirt from sliding off the mat. With a patented anti-slip fastener system, Xtreme car mats always stay in the right spot. Xtreme floor mats are strong enough for construction or work vehicles, yet stylish for great protection in any family ride.
Xtreme floor mats are easy to clean-just spray them with any hose and wipe dry. These floor mats are ideal for the front, back and cargo areas of your vehicle. Your Lund Catch-All Xtreme Floor Mats are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- These floor mats are replacement mats and are not intended to be installed over existing floor mats
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Lund Catch-All Xtreme Floor Mats Customer Reviews
463 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by steven s (Buffalo, NY) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-250 — Feb 24, 2015 8:17 AM
They look good and they fit OK, but the main thing I bought them to do (to keep salt away from my floors) they failed at. I have another vehicle with a different brand and they are more effective. the lip on the edge isn't high enough and they don't go back far enough on my truck to keep salt water from seeping over the edges and soaking my carpet below. would not buy this brand again.
Reviewed by Kelly F (LIVERMORE, CO) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Trailblazer — Feb 20, 2015 7:14 AM
Installed easily and quickly, look nice. The "patented underside attachment" is a shallow broad screw (plastic) that augers into the existing carpet, the Xtreme mat then clips onto this and a snap cap completes the clean look. It's effective, and does not seem to adversely affect the existing carpet. Removable, but I like the plain surface for sweeping out. Overall a nice fit, slightly raised edges to keep stones and snow contained, and all looks good. Considering a 2nd set for my Yukon.
Reviewed by Richard S (Gallipolis, OH) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Armada — Jan 24, 2015 12:54 PM
the biggest problem is they don't fit perfect. Around front seat problem is not perfect for a 2005 model Amada. Need to trim them .
Reviewed by john k (Lewisburg, PA) — Nov 30, 2014 1:36 PM
who wants to put screws threw the floor mats into the carpet to hold them in place. Should of bought huskeys
- nifty mats lowest price
- heavy duty floor mats
- catch all floor mats
- rugged ridge floor mats
- subaru all weather floor mats
- toyota car mats
- lexus all weather floor mats
- dodge ram lift kit
- 2011 jeep grand cherokee floor mats
- toyota sienna floor mats
- aftermarket exhaust systems
- fender flare
- roof luggage carrier