- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Lund Catch-All Xtreme Floor Mats are custom-molded to fit your vehicle
- Larger surface area means increased carpet coverage
- Xtreme Floor Mats' tall outer lip design keeps mud, muck and moisture on the mat and off your carpet
- Underside features a patented anti-slip fastener system that keeps Xtreme Floor Mats in place
- Crafted from exclusive Xynet resin for years of thick, durable protection
- Hose-off your floor mats for quick, convenient cleaning
- Available in 3 colors to complement or accent your vehicle's interior: Tan, Grey or Black
- Your Lund Catch-All Xtreme Floor Mats carry a Lifetime Warranty
Take the worry out of protecting your vehicle's floors. Lund Catch-All Xtreme Floor Mats are custom-molded for your ride and crafted large to protect the maximum amount of carpet. Made from exclusive Xynet resin, Xtreme floor mats block any kind of mud or moisture from damaging your interior.
Lund Catch-All Xtreme Floor Mats are molded with deep outer walls to keep dirt from sliding off the mat. With a patented anti-slip fastener system, Xtreme car mats always stay in the right spot. Xtreme floor mats are strong enough for construction or work vehicles, yet stylish for great protection in any family ride.
Xtreme floor mats are easy to clean-just spray them with any hose and wipe dry. These floor mats are ideal for the front, back and cargo areas of your vehicle. Your Lund Catch-All Xtreme Floor Mats are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- These floor mats are replacement mats and are not intended to be installed over existing floor mats
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Lund Catch-All Xtreme Floor Mats Customer Reviews
478 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brent J (Granite City, IL) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Colorado — Jul 04, 2016 6:31 AM
I purchased these hoping to save a few dollars think these would be very close to weather techs, well I was wrong. The material is quality, but rather thin. They are completely smooth on the under side, so they don't stay in place as I'd hoped. The screw downs provided help somewhat with that, but they will still move side to side, and the caps on the screw downs don't stay on. This is one time trying to save a little was the wrong choice, I should've spent the extra $30.00 and got the Weather T
Reviewed by David W (LONGVIEW, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Durango — Mar 14, 2016 12:55 PM
mats look great. on the driver side my dodge durango has a catch to lock the mat in to prevent moving...but the passenger side has not way to latch the mats in..and they are smooth on the back with no nubs to help prevent movement. Second row and third row have not issues. Overall happy except for the passenger side.
Reviewed by Alex F (PEACHTREE CITY, GA) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-150 — Jan 13, 2016 5:16 PM
The product looks much better in person than on the in pics online. My son is very happy to have them. Better overall price than weathertech
- catch all carpet floor liners
- catch all floor mats
- husky floor liners
- weathertech floor mats
- bmw car mats
- subaru all weather floor mats
- lexus all weather floor mats
- ford f150 floor mats
- 2006 toyota tundra all weather floor mats
- 2011 jeep grand cherokee floor mats
- pickup bed liners
- roof carrier