Lund Catch-All Floor Mats
- Ships Between 4/02 - 4/06
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Lund Catch-All Floor Mats combine plush carpet with all-weather protection
- Custom-molded to fit your specific year, make and model
- All-weather underside keeps wetness from reaching your floors
- Raised outer lip stops snow, slush, mud and dirt runoff
- Electronically welded heel pad prevents wear in heel areas
- Easy to clean – just hose off and air dry
- Available for all seating rows and cargo areas
- Choose from Beige, Charcoal, Grey and more colors
- Your Lund Catch-All Floor Mats boast a Lifetime Warranty
You don't have to grapple with choosing either all-weather protection or plush carpet looks and feel anymore. Lund Catch-All Floor Mats combine the best of both worlds – the perfect solution to your floor mat needs.
The secret to Lund Catch-All Floor Mats' all-around performance starts with a custom-molded base. This unique design not only hugs your floors, it blocks mud, moisture and dirt from getting past the mat. Add the treated nylon carpet on top, and the perfect pairing of plush and protective is made.
Even better, Lund floor mats incorporate the little details you need in a set of mats. A raised outer edge contains deep messes. A unique anchor system fastens the mats in place – no sliding. Plus, integrated grommets mate to factory floor mat posts.
Choose Lund Catch-All Floor Mats for any seating row or cargo area of your vehicle. They're available in charcoal, beige, grey, and select other colors. Plus, your Lund Catch-All Floor Mats carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- These floor mats are replacement mats and are not intended to be installed over existing floor mats
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Lund Catch-All Floor Mats Customer Reviews
1089 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by edward r s (North Haledon, NJ) Reviewed for a 2002 Jeep Liberty — Mar 18, 2015 9:09 PM
they are great and look better than rubber mats the first thing I do is spray them with scotch guard it makes them stain prof
Reviewed by Brian G (San Francisco, CA) Reviewed for a 1997 Lexus ES 300 — Feb 18, 2015 9:38 PM
It was my fathers car and I plan to restore it in his memory. Just spent $900 on new carpet and did not want to use mats and wanted to keep the new carpet perfect. Haven't installed it yet but looking and touching it, it seems perfect. Great value.
Reviewed by Paul C (Williamstown, NJ) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Expedition — Feb 07, 2015 11:32 AM
They fit good not perfect. Overall I'm very happy with them. They look great and good quality materials.
- nifty mats lowest price
- husky weatherbeater floor liners
- weathertech digitalfit
- infiniti floor mats
- bmw all weather floor mats
- ford all weather floor mats
- ford ranger camper shell
- tacoma floor mats
- toyota sienna all weather floor mats
- luggage racks for suv
- mud flaps for trucks
- bicycle carriers