- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your carpets and floorboards with Husky Liners Classic Style Floor Liners
- Distinct "diamond tread" pattern
- Tray-like design contains spills and messes
- Manufactured from durable, patented rubberized material
- Custom-fit design uses the latest in laser scanning technology
- Carpet-grabbing “nibs” keep floor liners in place
- Non-slippery surface minimizes cargo shifting
- Manufactured solely in the USA
- Available for front seat, 2nd seat, 3rd seat, center hump and cargo area
- Front and back seat floor liners are sold separately
- Choose from an array of upholstery-matching colors
- Husky Liners Classic Style Floor Liners carry a Lifetime Warranty against cracking or breaking
With decades of floor-protecting experience under their belt, there’s no one better to line your carpets with than Husky Liners. Husky’s advanced carpet-saving technology uses laser scanning and innovative design to ensure each floor liner and cargo mat custom-fits the contours of your vehicle floor.
Designed with raised containment walls, the Classic Style “diamond tread” liners keep the mess on the mat and off your vehicle’s expensive, hard to clean carpet. Available in a variety of colors, you can choose to match or accent your existing interior design. Easy installation takes just a few seconds with no screws, bolts or fasteners.
Husky Liners Classic Style Floor Liners can be custom-made to fit cars, trucks, vans and SUVs from the mid-1970s to the present. Built from durable, rubberized material, Husky Classic Style liners offer a non-slip surface for your precious cargo and an added touch of class for your vehicle’s interior. Your Husky Liners are made in the USA and come with a Lifetime Guarantee against cracking and breaking.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Husky Liners Classic Style Floor Liners Customer Reviews
8278 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Glenn S (Palomar Mountain, CA) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Tahoe — Monday at 1:14 PM
Well, after reading all the confusing reviews on car floor mats I finally pulled the trigger on the Husky Classics. Still early to tell but we have just had quite a nice storm of So. Ca. Wet, heavy, slushy snow. The liners have kept a lot of mud and slush from my size 16 Sorrels off the carpet in our new (to us!) 2001 Tahoe. The fit is remarkable, I usually experience "buyer's Regret" but not this time!
Reviewed by Jesse S (Vine Grove, KY) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Canyon — Monday at 3:47 AM
I got a set of wether tech floor mats in my 99 ford ex-cab f350 and I think the husky liners in the canyon fit better than the weather techs
Reviewed by MeliSSa C (Clovis, NM) Reviewed for a 2004 GMC Yukon XL — Sunday at 8:48 PM
I was really hesitant to purchase these because I wanted a liner that was one big piece for the back of my Yukon. I decided to try these anyway and I'm so happy with them! The front mats are large and cover everything. They stay in place and look great! The rear mats (second and third row) overlap so everything is covered. I was worried my kids would trip over them where they overlap and they would constantly be messed up. That hasn't happened yet and I've been using them for about 2 months.