Husky Liners Classic Style Floor Liners
- Ships Between 3/03 - 3/05
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your carpets and floorboards with Husky Liners Classic Style Floor Liners
- Distinct "diamond tread" pattern
- Tray-like design contains spills and messes
- Manufactured from durable, patented rubberized material
- Custom-fit design uses the latest in laser scanning technology
- Carpet-grabbing “nibs” keep floor liners in place
- Non-slippery surface minimizes cargo shifting
- Manufactured solely in the USA
- Available for front seat, 2nd seat, 3rd seat, center hump and cargo area
- Front and back seat floor liners are sold separately
- Choose from an array of upholstery-matching colors
- Husky Liners Classic Style Floor Liners carry a Lifetime Warranty against cracking or breaking
With decades of floor-protecting experience under their belt, there’s no one better to line your carpets with than Husky Liners. Husky’s advanced carpet-saving technology uses laser scanning and innovative design to ensure each floor liner and cargo mat custom-fits the contours of your vehicle floor.
Designed with raised containment walls, the Classic Style “diamond tread” liners keep the mess on the mat and off your vehicle’s expensive, hard to clean carpet. Available in a variety of colors, you can choose to match or accent your existing interior design. Easy installation takes just a few seconds with no screws, bolts or fasteners.
Husky Liners Classic Style Floor Liners can be custom-made to fit cars, trucks, vans and SUVs from the mid-1970s to the present. Built from durable, rubberized material, Husky Classic Style liners offer a non-slip surface for your precious cargo and an added touch of class for your vehicle’s interior. Your Husky Liners are made in the USA and come with a Lifetime Guarantee against cracking and breaking.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Husky Liners Classic Style Floor Liners Customer Reviews
8124 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael H (Rockford, IL) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford Ranger — Saturday at 8:21 AM
Purchased these for my 2001 Ford Ranger Edge 4X4 as I drive it mainly in the winter here in Northern Illinois. The mats fits perfectly on both sides. One modification I made was to put some black Gorilla tape along the left edge of the driver side liner and the right side of the passenger liner to create a seal so no water,snow,etc could get down there when I was getting in the truck with snow on my boots. I do also have a regular carpet type mat on top of them to soak up the melted snow, etc.
Reviewed by Carl L (Randleman, NC) — Saturday at 7:44 AM
first bought husky liners in 1995 again in 2002 and for latest car a subaru outback and quality has not changed great product
Reviewed by Frank G (POST FALLS, ID) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-350 — Saturday at 12:55 AM
Quick delivery, has a slight pocket to the outside of the map, but I can get use to it. Thanks.
Reviewed by Richard C (PARK HILLS, KY) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tacoma — Thursday at 8:28 AM
They look good, fit perfectly and appear to be very durable. I wish I had purchased them years ago. Very easy to clean.