- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your carpets and floorboards with Husky Liners Classic Style Floor Liners
- Distinct "diamond tread" pattern
- Tray-like design contains spills and messes
- Manufactured from durable, patented rubberized material
- Custom-fit design uses the latest in laser scanning technology
- Carpet-grabbing “nibs” keep floor liners in place
- Non-slippery surface minimizes cargo shifting
- Manufactured solely in the USA
- Available for front seat, 2nd seat, 3rd seat, center hump and cargo area
- Front and back seat floor liners are sold separately
- Choose from an array of upholstery-matching colors
- Husky Liners Classic Style Floor Liners carry a Lifetime Warranty against cracking or breaking
With decades of floor-protecting experience under their belt, there’s no one better to line your carpets with than Husky Liners. Husky’s advanced carpet-saving technology uses laser scanning and innovative design to ensure each floor liner and cargo mat custom-fits the contours of your vehicle floor.
Designed with raised containment walls, the Classic Style “diamond tread” liners keep the mess on the mat and off your vehicle’s expensive, hard to clean carpet. Available in a variety of colors, you can choose to match or accent your existing interior design. Easy installation takes just a few seconds with no screws, bolts or fasteners.
Husky Liners Classic Style Floor Liners can be custom-made to fit cars, trucks, vans and SUVs from the mid-1970s to the present. Built from durable, rubberized material, Husky Classic Style liners offer a non-slip surface for your precious cargo and an added touch of class for your vehicle’s interior. Your Husky Liners are made in the USA and come with a Lifetime Guarantee against cracking and breaking.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Husky Liners Classic Style Floor Liners Customer Reviews
6815 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mark M (Keystone Heights, FL) — Thursday at 6:19 AM
Live on farm was looking for something that looked good and that was durable.i have had husky mats in all my vehicles.Great mats they're worth buying
Reviewed by Michael E (Dickinson, ND) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Econoline — Wednesday at 12:23 PM
Great fit great product but I feel overpriced. Other then price I can't find anything bad.
Reviewed by Paul O (Michigan Center, MI) — Wednesday at 8:19 AM
I ran Husky liners in my late and forever great H-3 and they always served me well. I have the same expectations for the set I install in my Tahoe.
Reviewed by John L (Spring, TX) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Sequoia — Tuesday at 11:34 AM
I bought these after reading Husky was one of the premier floor liner manufacturers. Unfortunately, They didn't have the model I wanted for my year vehicle so I went with these instead. Big mistake, they do a poor job of conforming to the floor space they are supposedly molded for. As a result they have bent they have deformed from sliding around. Don't waste your time or money on these, you would be better with the $40 set sold at walmart etc.
Reviewed by Larry Y (DAYTON, NV) Reviewed for a 2003 GMC Envoy — Tuesday at 8:27 AM
They work fine as intended. However, the lip on the door side is a little too high and is easy to catch your foot on upon entering the vehicle. Because there is no backing to hold in place, it's easy to move the liner out of place.