- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your carpets and floorboards with Husky Liners Classic Style Floor Liners
- Distinct "diamond tread" pattern
- Tray-like design contains spills and messes
- Manufactured from durable, patented rubberized material
- Custom-fit design uses the latest in laser scanning technology
- Carpet-grabbing “nibs” keep floor liners in place
- Non-slippery surface minimizes cargo shifting
- Manufactured solely in the USA
- Available for front seat, 2nd seat, 3rd seat, center hump and cargo area
- Front and back seat floor liners are sold separately
- Choose from an array of upholstery-matching colors
- Husky Liners Classic Style Floor Liners carry a Lifetime Warranty against cracking or breaking
With decades of floor-protecting experience under their belt, there’s no one better to line your carpets with than Husky Liners. Husky’s advanced carpet-saving technology uses laser scanning and innovative design to ensure each floor liner and cargo mat custom-fits the contours of your vehicle floor.
Designed with raised containment walls, the Classic Style “diamond tread” liners keep the mess on the mat and off your vehicle’s expensive, hard to clean carpet. Available in a variety of colors, you can choose to match or accent your existing interior design. Easy installation takes just a few seconds with no screws, bolts or fasteners.
Husky Liners Classic Style Floor Liners can be custom-made to fit cars, trucks, vans and SUVs from the mid-1970s to the present. Built from durable, rubberized material, Husky Classic Style liners offer a non-slip surface for your precious cargo and an added touch of class for your vehicle’s interior. Your Husky Liners are made in the USA and come with a Lifetime Guarantee against cracking and breaking.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Husky Liners Classic Style Floor Liners Customer Reviews
8332 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Thomas M (FRIENDSVILLE, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Titan — Jul 19, 2016 9:38 AM
Great floor mat for a great value. Matt actually covers entire rear floor if you like to put rear seats up. Down side was, the mat was not an exact fit. It had to be trimmed to correctly fit around center console. Also, it is a 2 piece setup.
Reviewed by Ralph B (East Tawas, MI) Reviewed for a 2002 Lincoln Blackwood — Jul 11, 2016 6:06 AM
I'm very satisfied with my recently purchased (and HARD TO FIND) Husky floor liners for our 2002 Lincoln B/W pick-up. I have other Husky liners, on other pick-ups (and I admittedly DO like the APPEARANCE of that competitor's liner), but I remain truly surprised at how many of MY vehicles CAN'T be provided for, by them!! Huskies are very well-made and do an excellent job at protecting carpet. I'd certainly do it again.
Reviewed by Douglas J (Hernando, MS) — Jul 08, 2016 4:48 AM
They do not lay down, and the lip on the door exit side is a pain, however that lip is for a purpose just a pain.