- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your carpets and floorboards with Husky Liners Classic Style Floor Liners
- Distinct "diamond tread" pattern
- Tray-like design contains spills and messes
- Manufactured from durable and rugged thermoplastic material
- Custom-fit design uses the latest in laser scanning technology
- Carpet-grabbing “nibs” keep floor liners in place
- Non-slippery surface minimizes cargo shifting
- Manufactured solely in the USA
- Available for front seat, 2nd seat, 3rd seat, center hump and cargo area
- Front and back seat floor liners are sold separately
- Choose from an array of upholstery-matching colors
- Husky Liners Classic Style Floor Liners carry a Lifetime Warranty against cracking or breaking
With decades of floor-protecting experience under their belt, there’s no one better to line your carpets with than Husky Liners. Husky’s advanced carpet-saving technology uses laser scanning and innovative design to ensure each floor liner and cargo mat custom-fits the contours of your vehicle floor.
Designed with raised containment walls, the Classic Style “diamond tread” liners keep the mess on the mat and off your vehicle’s expensive, hard to clean carpet. Available in a variety of colors, you can choose to match or accent your existing interior design. Easy installation takes just a few seconds with no screws, bolts or fasteners.
Husky Liners Classic Style Floor Liners can be custom-made to fit cars, trucks, vans and SUVs from the mid-1970s to the present. Built from durable, rubberized material, Husky Classic Style liners offer a non-slip surface for your precious cargo and an added touch of class for your vehicle’s interior. Your Husky Liners are made in the USA and come with a Lifetime Guarantee against cracking and breaking.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Husky Liners Classic Style Floor Liners Customer Reviews
6855 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tom D (RALEIGH, NC) Reviewed for a 2000 Nissan Xterra — Friday at 8:13 AM
Good value substantial floor liners fit well. If they flared out to snugly fit the sides below door opening, they would be perfect, but they are fine. Some trimming needed for back mats, but guide lines are molded in. Would buy again.
Reviewed by Matthew L (LONE TREE, CO) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 08, 2017 2:26 PM
My wife works construction and is on site daily. We purchased Husky Weatherbeater mats for the front of her truck, but had no protection in the rear cab where she stores her tools and extra boots. I bought her the Classic liner to fix this. It matches the front mat, fits perfectly, and is very easy to clean.
Reviewed by kathy l (Griswold, IA) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Aug 18, 2017 4:35 AM
was much thinner than I thought they would be- other than that they fit great!
Reviewed by Jeffrey H (FREDERICKSBURG, VA) Reviewed for a 2002 GMC Sierra — Aug 08, 2017 7:06 AM
While they are molded to fit my truck, the outer edges are pretty high and you must watch how you step in as not to hang a toe on the mats. I got the front center hump mat as well and though it fits well causes the edges of the floor mats to be raised. Spills on the center hump will go directly under the floor mats.