- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Husky Liners Heavy-Duty Floor Mats provide durable, basic floor protection
- Offers year round protection
- 3/8" high ridges are up to 40% taller
- Extra-thick driver's heel pad ensures long life
- Sold in the right universal size that fits your vehicle
- Easy to trim yourself for a more customized fit
- Patented rubberized vinyl stands up to anything on your shoes
- Deep outer rim contains virtually any mess
- Exclusive "SPiN Sta-Put" carpet-gripping spikes keep your mats in place
- Easy to clean – pull ‘em out, hose ‘em off and let ‘em dry
- Available in Black, Tan or Grey
- Made in the USA
- Your Husky Liners Heavy-Duty Floor Mats carry a Lifetime Warranty against cracking and breaking
Protect your interior with an unflappable floor guard. Husky Liners Heavy-Duty Floor Mats stand up to anything your feet drag in for great coverage in any season. Husky floor mats are made from a patented thermo-plastic rubberized vinyl that's guaranteed not to crack or break.
Husky Liners HD Floor Mats are available in the right universal size to fit your ride well and stay in place with exclusive "SPiN Sta-Put" carpet spikes. Unlike other floor mats, Husky Heavy-Duty Floor Mats boast a taller outer lip that keeps all the mud, muck and moisture from escaping onto your interior.
Cleaning Husky Heavy-Duty Floor Mats is as easy as hosing them off. These floor mats come in several universal colors sure to go with your vehicle's interior. And, Husky Liners Heavy-Duty Floor Mats are made in the USA and covered by a Lifetime Warranty against cracking and breaking.
- Your Husky Liners Heavy-Duty Floor Mats may require some trimming for a custom fit. To aid in trimming, trim guides are molded into the mats
- These floor mats are replacement mats and are not intended to be installed over existing floor mats
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Husky Liners Heavy-Duty Floor Mats Customer Reviews
1146 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tiffiany G (BRIGHTON, CO) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-150 — Wednesday at 9:32 PM
Great look and fit. They are keeping the truck clean looking while making it easy to wash.
Reviewed by Craig H (Ashland, OR) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Crown Victoria — Sep 14, 2015 3:42 PM
Husky floor liners are superior to anything I have found at any of the "Box" stores. They cost a bit more but you get a great product. They are made with quality materials and fit my car perfectly. Very pleased.
Reviewed by matt c (East Canton, OH) — Sep 12, 2015 6:07 PM
Excellent product. Only thing for my particular car (2001 Pontiac Bonneville) the drivers side mat has a cutout at the top left side that I do not feel it needs. Allows my foot to rest on the carpet. I have had Husky liners in other vehicles and love them. That's why I bought them again.
Reviewed by Chris M (LEANDER, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Aug 12, 2015 8:41 AM
I have ordered from auto anything many times and i have yet to be dissapponted. Theses husky mats are nice. They are much better than something you would buy in an auto parts store. They catch all of the dirt, rocks, and grime. The fit is not exact and that's what I don't like about them the driver side fits well but the passenger side does not fit well at all. When ordering I put the make and model of my vehicle but it still does not fit the way I would like it to.