Husky Liners Heavy-Duty Floor Mats
- Ships Between 3/06 - 3/10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Husky Liners Heavy-Duty Floor Mats provide durable, basic floor protection
- Offers year round protection
- 3/8" high ridges are up to 40% taller
- Extra-thick driver's heel pad ensures long life
- Sold in the right universal size that fits your vehicle
- Easy to trim yourself for a more customized fit
- Patented rubberized vinyl stands up to anything on your shoes
- Deep outer rim contains virtually any mess
- Exclusive "SPiN Sta-Put" carpet-gripping spikes keep your mats in place
- Easy to clean – pull ‘em out, hose ‘em off and let ‘em dry
- Available in Black, Tan or Grey
- Made in the USA
- Your Husky Liners Heavy-Duty Floor Mats carry a Lifetime Warranty against cracking and breaking
Protect your interior with an unflappable floor guard. Husky Liners Heavy-Duty Floor Mats stand up to anything your feet drag in for great coverage in any season. Husky floor mats are made from a patented thermo-plastic rubberized vinyl that's guaranteed not to crack or break.
Husky Liners HD Floor Mats are available in the right universal size to fit your ride well and stay in place with exclusive "SPiN Sta-Put" carpet spikes. Unlike other floor mats, Husky Heavy-Duty Floor Mats boast a taller outer lip that keeps all the mud, muck and moisture from escaping onto your interior.
Cleaning Husky Heavy-Duty Floor Mats is as easy as hosing them off. These floor mats come in several universal colors sure to go with your vehicle's interior. And, Husky Liners Heavy-Duty Floor Mats are made in the USA and covered by a Lifetime Warranty against cracking and breaking.
- Your Husky Liners Heavy-Duty Floor Mats may require some trimming for a custom fit. To aid in trimming, trim guides are molded into the mats
- These floor mats are replacement mats and are not intended to be installed over existing floor mats
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Husky Liners Heavy-Duty Floor Mats Customer Reviews
1124 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Carol H (SPARTA, NC) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-150 — Feb 19, 2015 7:40 AM
I like them very much, because its been snowing for couple of days and it snow on my carpet.
Reviewed by Bill B (Sparks, NV) Reviewed for a 1997 Toyota RAV4 — Feb 05, 2015 9:11 AM
High quality mats that will provide excellent all weather protection, but not exactly a custom fit though. I realize this is not a customer fit product, so I did get generally what I expected.
Reviewed by Jeffrey F (Roslindale, MA) Reviewed for a 2001 Subaru Outback — Jan 19, 2015 8:29 PM
These would get 5 stars across the board if my clutch petal didn't sometimes catch the top edge of the front driver's side mat (01 Sube Outback). It's an annoyance but not really a safety issue - the mat's not stiff enough to restrict the return on the pedal. If I had trimmed the mat an inch longer, this would not be an issue. As it is, I simply have to make sure to position it forward enough when I put the mat back in after cleaning.