- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Husky Liners Heavy-Duty Floor Mats provide durable, basic floor protection
- Offers year round protection
- 3/8" high ridges are up to 40% taller
- Extra-thick driver's heel pad ensures long life
- Sold in the right universal size that fits your vehicle
- Easy to trim yourself for a more customized fit
- Patented rubberized vinyl stands up to anything on your shoes
- Deep outer rim contains virtually any mess
- Exclusive "SPiN Sta-Put" carpet-gripping spikes keep your mats in place
- Easy to clean – pull ‘em out, hose ‘em off and let ‘em dry
- Available in Black, Tan or Grey
- Made in the USA
- Your Husky Liners Heavy-Duty Floor Mats carry a Lifetime Warranty against cracking and breaking
Protect your interior with an unflappable floor guard. Husky Liners Heavy-Duty Floor Mats stand up to anything your feet drag in for great coverage in any season. Husky floor mats are made from a patented thermo-plastic rubberized vinyl that's guaranteed not to crack or break.
Husky Liners HD Floor Mats are available in the right universal size to fit your ride well and stay in place with exclusive "SPiN Sta-Put" carpet spikes. Unlike other floor mats, Husky Heavy-Duty Floor Mats boast a taller outer lip that keeps all the mud, muck and moisture from escaping onto your interior.
Cleaning Husky Heavy-Duty Floor Mats is as easy as hosing them off. These floor mats come in several universal colors sure to go with your vehicle's interior. And, Husky Liners Heavy-Duty Floor Mats are made in the USA and covered by a Lifetime Warranty against cracking and breaking.
- Your Husky Liners Heavy-Duty Floor Mats may require some trimming for a custom fit. To aid in trimming, trim guides are molded into the mats
- These floor mats are replacement mats and are not intended to be installed over existing floor mats
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Husky Liners Heavy-Duty Floor Mats Customer Reviews
1185 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Harold A (Bend, OR) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Dakota — Nov 01, 2016 6:22 PM
I bought these liners and couldn't be happier. They are great quality and allow you to trim them to a great fit. Would absolutely by them again.
Reviewed by Bryan O (GREENVILLE, SC) Reviewed for a 2004 BMW 3-Series — Oct 27, 2016 5:45 AM
These mats do require trimming, which is not difficult with a utility knife and reasonable caution. The fit is good for back and passenger, acceptable fit but less than ideal for the driver side area. In the brief time I have had them they stay in place well. For the price they are a good purchase in this older commuter vehicle. I have similar Husky liners in my F250 - great for that. I have WeatherTech liners ($$) in a Yukon which do NOT stay in place, hence this purchase.
Reviewed by roger r (Azle, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Sep 13, 2016 7:00 AM
This is probably the worse fit I have ever seen, I have an 05 chev pickup.Not only do they not fit properly they slide towards the door,so that after about the 2nd or 3rd getting in or out you have to move it back to position.Neither side lies properly on the floor.Even after 2 weeks of use. I would send these back but they are no longer unused condition. Will dispose of these, and order weather tech.
Reviewed by Jeff H (Midland, TX) Reviewed for a 1996 Toyota T100 — Sep 08, 2016 3:37 AM
Great quality & easy to put in for the most part. I was told by the salesman that these were cut to the same specifications as the factory installed floor mats. they weren't - they're a little bit smaller by about half an inch all around. Having said that the mats do look good & they do provide a certain level of protection for the carpet. They're better than the store bought "off the shelf" variety.
Reviewed by Stuart K (FOUNTAIN RUN, KY) — Sep 04, 2016 6:57 PM
I really like these mats. I was concerned that they would slide around alot on my vinyl floor. They do slide a little but not enough to be annoying.