Lund Pro-Line Replacement Auto Carpet
- Ships Between 12/23 - 12/31
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Lund Pro-Line Replacement Carpet makes remodeling your interior easy
- Custom pressure-formed to the exact shape of your floor pan
- Lund Pro-Line Carpet uses heavy-duty nylon carpet with an OE-style welded heel pad
- Ideal for replacing tattered interior or for covering factory vinyl floors with custom carpet
- Lund Pro-Line Replacement Carpet is available in your choice of 9 popular automotive colors: Sand, Grey, Charcoal, Coffee, Blue, Navy, Red, Dark Red and Black
- Lund even makes custom lower door panel carpet replacements for many vehicles
- Includes easy-to-follow instructions for hassle-free installation
- No gluing needed to install your carpet—skip the mess and the toxic smell!
- Your Lund Pro-Line Replacement Carpet is covered by a 1-year warranty
To get the allure of a brand new car, truck, van or SUV, you don't need to spend tens of thousands of dollars. You don't even need to hassle with a tricky installation. All you need is custom Pro-Line Replacement Carpet from Lund.
Each Pro-Line Replacement Carpet Kit is pressure-molded to the exact shape of your floor for an impeccable fit. Beneath the rich nylon carpet layer, Lund bonds mildew-resistant padding for softness and endurance. Finally, a factory-style heel pad is electronically welded to the top for comfort and durability.
Bring some life back to your old-reliable sedan. Make your classic as plush inside as it looks outside. Relieve battle-weary van upholstery from a kid-fueled food barrage. Even treat a vinyl-floored work truck to the carpeted comfort you've always deserved. Whatever your need, Pro-Line Replacement Carpet from Lund combines that illustrious new car feel with the easiest installation. And, yours is covered by a 1-year warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Lund Pro-Line Replacement Auto Carpet Customer Reviews
21 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Randy M. B (LYNNWOOD, WA) — Jul 09, 2014 11:27 AM
Very nice product Install was not to bad, little bit of trimming Overall very good product Dresses up old pickup nice
Reviewed by Martin P (Dundalk, MD) Reviewed for a 1986 Chevy El Camino — Apr 10, 2014 8:25 AM
There is another carpet company out there that has a large share of the market but this Nifty carpet is a better product and preferred by my upholsterer. Looks great and made my 28 year old car look new.
Reviewed by wayne s (virginia beach, VA) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Wrangler — May 10, 2013 5:57 PM
Price is what is expected for a non-molded carpet. Sound insulation is only on the floor boards, none under the seats. The OEM carpet has sound insulation on the whole piece. This carpet is not molded. Spend the extra bucks and get a molded carpet,
Reviewed by Stephlan H (Carrollton, TX) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-150 — Apr 22, 2012 2:55 AM
I would write a full review but this cheap garbage (carpet) isn't even worth a complete review. Here are a few bullets so you can make your own decision as whether to get it or not: - Carpet is thin, very thin. Probably 1/3 (at best) compared to stock. - Not pre-molded. (Don't be fooled by the picture) Flat where it shouldn't be and curved where it shouldn't be. Does not follow curves of the cab interior at all - Insulation is very thin and small. Once again 1/3 in thickness and area compared to stock. - Too small for regular cab F-150. Side to side has plenty of coverage but front to back is short about 1.5 inch. - Mud guard rubber pad is small and isn't at stock location. In other words your boots/shoes are 1/2 on the carpet 1/2 on the rubber. - A total waste of time and money. Once you've really gotten into the project and cut the holes for the seat bolts and try to shape it so carpet would fit properly, you've realized it will never fit but by then it's too late to send it back. - Go with OEM, this is one of the few aftermarket items on my Ford that's worse (way worse) than stock. Thank you for your time.
Reviewed by George K (VIRGINIA BEACH, VA) Reviewed for a 1986 Chevy El Camino — Nov 29, 2011 9:55 AM
I bought this product along time ago for a different El Camino and was VERY pleased with the results so I wanted to restore this new (to me) El Camino so I purchased this product again but in a different color. I had high hopes of it turning out like the previous one and was not disappointed. This one also looks great. You get that new car smell and looks and I am very pleased with it. The molded carpet makes it so much easier to install and makes it look better too! I highly recommend using this carpet if you are looking to restore or to just plain make your vehicle look and smell better. Two thumbs up!!!!!
- nifty catch all xtreme floor mats
- rugged floor mats
- truck floor mats heavy duty
- weathertech digitalfit
- volkswagen mats
- subaru rubber floor mats
- mercedes all weather mats
- f150 replacement carpet
- toyota tacoma rubber floor mats
- prius floor mats
- performance air filters automobile
- leather seat covert toyota tacoma
- car top wind deflectors