- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Defend your floorboards with the all-new Husky Liners X-act Contour Floor Liners
- Unique FormFit measuring process ensures an exact fit for your vehicle
- Equipped with tall perimeter walls to stop spills from sloshing over and a doorsill lip for added protection
- Made in the USA from sturdy, soft and flexible material with a textured finish
- Raised center ribs trap and channel spills away from your shoes
- Lined with SPiN Sta-Put Nibs on the back to keep your Husky Liner from sliding around
- Your Husky Liners X-act Contour Floor Liners come with a Lifetime Warranty
In a perfect world, everyone would be free to wear nothing but white suits, white shoes and white top hats like P. Diddy without fear of mustard stains, soda dribbles, and muddy scuffs. But, our world is full of mishaps, and we don't all have closets upon closets of new clothes to change into every time a chilidog lands in our lap. The same is true for the floorboards in your car, truck or SUV. Accidents may happen, but you can at least stop them from spoiling your interior when you're rolling with Husky Liners X-act Contour Floor Liners.
Toppled coffees, muddy boots and even sick kids in the backseat are no match for the stain-blocking power of Husky Liners X-act Contour Floor Liners. The semi-custom design is sculpted to deliver maximum carpeting coverage that goes above and beyond factory mats—literally! Your Husky X-act Liners boast towering outer walls and an extra lip that covers your doorsill.
Each Husky X-act Contour Floor Liner is made right here in the USA from unique, rubber-esque materials that's both flexible and incredibly strong. The center is lined with grooves that trap and channel moisture away from your shoes, and its backside has molded-in SPiN Sta-Put Nibs to keep your liner from shifting. Plus, your Husky Liners are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Husky Liners X-act Contour Floor Liners Customer Reviews
850 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bradley B (Seward, NE) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Tuesday at 8:25 PM
Very heavy rubber matts--worth the money over weather-tech lighter weight and slippery matts, Fit just as well as weathertech. Just got but look tough and will contain sand and water off carpet.
Reviewed by David A. A (Novato, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Saturday at 10:12 PM
After comparing several other brands including WeatherTech I decided on the Husky X-act Contour all-weather mats for my new 2015 Ford F-150 SuperCrew. They fit perfectly as promised both front & back. They're made more of a supple rubber than some of the harder material mats I've had previously in other vehicles. They do a great job protecting my carpet from any moisture being tracked in.. Go for full size mats that go under the seats for the back on SuperCrew models, you won't regret it!
- car clear mats coupon
- catch-it floor mats
- floor mates
- weathertech digitalfit floor liners
- ford all weather floor mats
- bmw all weather floor mats
- cadillac floor mats
- nissan juke floor mats
- floor mats for ford edge
- toyota tacoma floor mats rubber
- truck covers for sale
- side step rails for trucks
- cargo for suv