- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 9/03 - 9/08
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- FANMATS MLB Vinyl Floor Mats combine floor protection and die-hard fandom
- Stamped with the officially licensed logo of your favorite MLB club
- Available in all 30 MLB teams
- Formed from 100% vinyl
- Molded with moisture-channeling ridges that offer traction
- Sold in pairs—choose front mats and rear mats
- Your FANMATS MLB Vinyl Floor Mats are backed by a 30-day warranty
The feel of mound dirt. The smell of the fresh cut infield grass. The unmistakable pine tar tack. Damp rain delays. Chaw spit. They're wonderful down on the diamond, but not so great down on your vehicle's floors.
Fortunately, there's another way to bring the ol' ballgame into your ride: FANMATS MLB Vinyl Floor Mats. With your own set of MLB Logo FANMATS, you get the officially licensed logo of your favorite club on sturdy 100% vinyl floor mats. That's passion and protection in a package that lasts from the opening of camp through the fall classic and beyond.
Front mats measure 18" x 27" and rear mats measure 18" x 14". And, FANMATS MLB Vinyl Floor Mats slide safely into most any car, truck, SUV, van or wagon. They make a can't-miss gift for any baseball fan – especially for yourself. Add a set to your lineup today! What's more, FANMATS backs your MLB Vinyl Floor Mats with a 30-day warranty.
- These floor mats are replacement mats and are not intended to be installed over existing floor mats
FANMATS MLB Vinyl Floor Mats Customer Reviews
46 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by William F J (BEL AIR, MD) — Jan 03, 2014 11:16 AM
Thesee mats were good heavy duty floor mats. I purchased them as a gift anf the person that we gave them too was thrilled with them.
Reviewed by David C (Lino Lakes, MN) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Fiesta — Jan 03, 2014 7:55 AM
These mats are NOT customized to your vehicle. They have no holes to lock in place as do the standard mats, so they can slide. The mats are of a cheap vinyl, so they will become "stiff" in cold weather. The appearance of the mats is great however.