Intro-Tech Automotive Universal Heavy Duty Luxury Carpet Floor Mats
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/30 - 1/05
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Decorate your ride with premium-grade floor mats at a pauper’s price with Intro-Tech Luxury Floor Mat Sets
- Tailored from plush 42oz polypropylene carpet for maximum comfort and added noise dampening
- Available in a host of color options
- Trimmed with accent-hued binding and a heat-sealed heel pad on the driver’s side front mat
- Backed with carpet-safe rubber nibs to hold your Intro-Tech Luxury Floor Mats in place
- Pick between a pair of front mats or a complete set of front and rear mats
- The driver’s side front mat measures 18” wide by 23” long with notches for the gas pedal and footrest
- The passenger’s side front mat measures 18” wide by 23” long
- The rear mats both measure 18” wide by 13.5” long
- Intro-Tech backs your Heavy Duty Luxury Carpet Floor Mats with a 30-day warranty
You expect Porsches, Bentleys and other Richie Rides to come loaded with posh automotive appointments. Gold-flaked this and jewel-encrusted that—the lap of luxury sure feels nice when you're sitting in it. Of course, even if your ride didn't come with Grey Poupon in the glove box, you can still experience the finer things in life. Just dress it up with Intro-Tech Universal Heavy Duty Luxury Carpet Floor Mats.
Intro-Tech Heavy Duty Floor Mats prove that premium quality doesn't have to carry a premium price tag. These deluxe mats are expertly crafted from ultra-plush 42oz polypropylene carpeting. Not only do they feel downy soft, but their added thickness also helps dampen road noise for a quieter, more dignified commute. Plus, they come in an array of rich colors with coordinating accent trim—including a heat-sealed heel pad on the driver's side front mat.
Whether you drive an Ferrari or a Ford, a Tesla or a Toyota, a Kia or a Koenigsegg—Intro-Tech Luxury Carpet Mats are universally sized to fit almost any auto. You can choose between simply front mats or a complete front and rear set. And, your Introtech Heavy Duty Universal Mats come with a 30-day warranty.
Intro-Tech Automotive Universal Heavy Duty Luxury Carpet Floor Mats Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by P P (Albany, NY) Reviewed for a 2002 Nissan Pathfinder — Apr 24, 2014 4:24 PM
Hard winters and salt here in Upstate NY were threatening to rot out my floor. A heavy-duty mat not only improves the appearance but also protects the floor against caustic road salts that get on your shoes.
Reviewed by Stephanie L H (LITTLE ROCK, AR) — Feb 11, 2014 10:09 AM
The floor mats were of high quality and fit perfectly in the car. The color complemented the car interior color. The mats were delivered in a timely fashion and looked exactly as displayed in the picture.