Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code HEXOMAT10
- Get a Free Windshield Snow Scraper With Purchase - A $16.95 Value!
- Ships Between 3/10 - 3/12
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats are custom-contoured to the floor pan of your exact year, make and model
- Molded from an advanced rubber composite material that's both flexible and durable
- Spacious honeycomb moisture pockets swallow spilled liquid and tracked-in weather
- The driver's side floor mat holds an amazing 6-8 cups of liquid in the honeycombs without allowing the mess to reach your carpet
- Made tough to never fade, crack or otherwise deteriorate
- Available in an array of universal colors, with one to complement your interior
- Your Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Spills don't stand a chance against the innovative honeycomb vaults of these floor mats. Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats combat the day-to-day mess of dirt, mud and much with ease. But, it's the ability to hold a spilled soda-the driver's mat can swallow 6-8 cups of liquid-that makes HEXOMATS amazing.
Molded from a space-age rubber composite, Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats are both flexible and durable. This unique material means HEXOMATS car mats won't fade, crack or otherwise deteriorate. They're custom-contoured to the shape of your floor pan for maximum coverage in a low-profile design-no clumsy tall outer rim.
Pick the set that best matches the interior they'll guard. HEXOMATS come in a range of universal colors sure to match or highlight your interiors. Best of all, your Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- Order with care: all HEXOMAT floor mats and liners are made to order. Please call one of our product specialists if you have any questions.
- These floor mats are replacement mats and are not intended to be installed over existing floor mats
Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats Customer Reviews
1840 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Corrie B (FAYETTEVILLE, AR) Reviewed for a 2008 Honda Civic — Feb 24, 2015 5:43 PM
I bought both the fronts and single back mat. Single one for the back might need a little trimming to fit better but well worth it. Smell isn't as bad as I expected it to be from reading previous reviews. I love seeing the mats catching all the dirt and grime that would otherwise be on my carpet. Definitely buying for next vehicle.
Reviewed by Kristofer D (HENDERSON, NV) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Focus — Feb 21, 2015 4:58 PM
Price to result is a good balance. Mats are nice and thick, look good, and fit well. Other options were Husky and Weathertech, but I felt those were too much mat for my needs (Las Vegas, NV). Very happy with Hexomat's middle ground in that regard. Tough but sexy. The hexagon pattern fits well within the lines of sporty/aggressive cars, and is a virtual match to any honeycomb grille. Matches my Focus ST like a factory option. Diamond pattern is available too.
Reviewed by Aaron D (Warrensburg, MO) Reviewed for a 2011 Hyundai Elantra — Feb 20, 2015 7:25 PM
I only got the front two in order to upgrade my old ones...These fit perfect!
- hexomat floor mats & liners
- weathertech digital fit
- xtreme floor mats
- heavy duty truck floor mats
- infiniti all weather floor mats
- kia floor mats rubber
- toyota floor mat
- 2012 honda civic floor mats
- ford ranger toolbox
- lexus rx 350 floor mats
- pickup truck side tool boxes
- step nerf bars
- truck billet grilles