- Get a Free Single Side Window Shade With Purchase - $10.00 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats are custom-contoured to the floor pan of your exact year, make and model
- Over 11,000 patterns available for a custom fit on your year make model
- Molded from an advanced rubber composite material that's both flexible and durable
- Spacious honeycomb moisture pockets swallow spilled liquid and tracked-in weather
- The driver's side floor mat holds an amazing 6-8 cups of liquid in the honeycombs without allowing the mess to reach your carpet
- Made tough to never fade, crack or otherwise deteriorate
- Available in an array of universal colors, with one to complement your interior
- Your Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Spills don't stand a chance against the innovative honeycomb vaults of these floor mats. Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats combat the day-to-day mess of dirt, mud and much with ease. But, it's the ability to hold a spilled soda-the driver's mat can swallow 6-8 cups of liquid-that makes HEXOMATS amazing.
Molded from a space-age rubber composite, Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats are both flexible and durable. This unique material means HEXOMATS car mats won't fade, crack or otherwise deteriorate. They're custom-contoured to the shape of your floor pan for maximum coverage in a low-profile design-no clumsy tall outer rim.
Pick the set that best matches the interior they'll guard. HEXOMATS come in a range of universal colors sure to match or highlight your interiors. Best of all, your Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- Order with care: all HEXOMAT floor mats and liners are made to order. Please call one of our product specialists if you have any questions.
- These floor mats are replacement mats and are not intended to be installed over existing floor mats
Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats Customer Reviews
1617 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Peter C (UNIVERSITY PARK, MD) Reviewed for a 2010 Mini Cooper — Monday at 12:36 PM
Arrived quickly, color more or less matches web pix, much better fit than WeatherTech Liners and Mats. Installed only 5 days so no info on wear or liquid / debris protection. WTech Liners had slippery surface, moved around on floor, poor pedal coverage; Wtech Mats good but wore quickly at heel location.
Reviewed by Jeff J (SAINT AUGUSTINE, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan Xterra — Oct 13, 2017 1:58 AM
I have always used WeatherTech mats, but they did not offer a custom fit mat for my Xterra. I was pleased to find this much less expensive alternative at AutoAnything. Color selection was excellent and the grey matched my Xterra's interior perfectly, the delivery was prompt, and the design catches sand well and is easy to shake out.
Reviewed by Roger D D (TERRELL, TX) Reviewed for a 2003 Jeep Wrangler — Oct 11, 2017 5:35 PM
I bought a lower cost mat less than a year ago - less than 5k miles, it had holes in it. This one is solid and much better fit and durability!
Reviewed by John B (Boise, ID) — Oct 09, 2017 2:01 PM
Ordered the one piece front for my 2004 Chevy Express van. Fit was excellent around edges of foot wells but left a gap around the engine console cover and didn't reach the edges of the seat bases. Would order again but would be better if they adjusted the mentioned areas.