- Get a Free Windshield Snow Scraper With Purchase - A $16.95 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats are custom-contoured to the floor pan of your exact year, make and model
- Molded from an advanced rubber composite material that's both flexible and durable
- Spacious honeycomb moisture pockets swallow spilled liquid and tracked-in weather
- The driver's side floor mat holds an amazing 6-8 cups of liquid in the honeycombs without allowing the mess to reach your carpet
- Made tough to never fade, crack or otherwise deteriorate
- Available in an array of universal colors, with one to complement your interior
- Your Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Spills don't stand a chance against the innovative honeycomb vaults of these floor mats. Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats combat the day-to-day mess of dirt, mud and much with ease. But, it's the ability to hold a spilled soda-the driver's mat can swallow 6-8 cups of liquid-that makes HEXOMATS amazing.
Molded from a space-age rubber composite, Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats are both flexible and durable. This unique material means HEXOMATS car mats won't fade, crack or otherwise deteriorate. They're custom-contoured to the shape of your floor pan for maximum coverage in a low-profile design-no clumsy tall outer rim.
Pick the set that best matches the interior they'll guard. HEXOMATS come in a range of universal colors sure to match or highlight your interiors. Best of all, your Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- Order with care: all HEXOMAT floor mats and liners are made to order. Please call one of our product specialists if you have any questions.
- These floor mats are replacement mats and are not intended to be installed over existing floor mats
Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Floor Mats Customer Reviews
1957 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Sean S (WEST FARGO, ND) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Impala — Nov 21, 2015 3:37 PM
We bought a set for the back seat of a 2014 Impala Limited (bought the 2013 floor mat set) and they fit perfectly.
Reviewed by Mark S (Enterprise, AL) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Excursion — Nov 21, 2015 11:37 AM
The mats came in and after installing them everyone needed to be trimmed, some more than others. so after an hour or so of cutting and trimming I was able to get the mats to fit...decent. They seem to be good quality, but the horrible fit is inexcusable. I would have returned them for another brand that has a reputation for a better fit, but the hassle of returning them was greater than the hassle of trimming them. No, I would not recommend these.
Reviewed by Randall R (PELSOR, AR) Reviewed for a 2015 Honda Accord — Nov 20, 2015 10:37 AM
The floor mats were exactly what I had expected. They fit perfectly and look good....
Reviewed by Jan F (PORT ST JOE, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 13, 2015 2:17 PM
Nice quality but had two dime size holes in driver side floor mat which serves no purpose just hurt the appearance
- hexomat floor mats & liners
- rugged floor mats
- weathertech extreme-duty floor liners
- xtreme floor mats
- infiniti all weather floor mats
- tesla floor mats
- bmw carpeted floor mats
- honda odyssey all weather floor mats
- honda odyssey rubber floor mats
- toyota sienna floor mats
- finder flares
- tonneau bed covers
- step tubes for trucks