- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add the aggressive look of Intro-Tech Automotive Diamond Plate Auto Mat Floor Mats to your cockpit
- Custom-shaped for a perfect fit in your exact year, make and model
- Constructed from simulated diamond plating for strapping looks that won’t damage your interior with cuts or rust
- Triple-layer design: a heavy-duty vinyl base with a reflective foil top and a final clear coating of anti-scratch vinyl
- Rubber nibs hold your mats firmly in place
- Your Intro-Tech Automotive Diamond Plate Auto Mat Floor Mats are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Get the muscular look of diamond-plating without lugging heavy, sharp and potentially rusty slabs of metal into your cockpit. Intro-Tech Automotive Diamond Plate Auto Mat Floor Mats are constructed using a tri-layer technique that delivers unmatched durability.
The foundation of your Intro-Tech Automotive Diamond Plate Auto Mat Floor Mats is a base of heavy-duty vinyl, which is treated with a layer of brilliant chrome foil. On top of that comes a clear-coat of transparent vinyl that defends against scratches and wear. All together, they look like genuine aluminum diamond plate yet remain flexible and safe on your interior.
Along with their eye-catching style, Diamond Plate Auto Floor Mats are custom sized for a seamless fit in your car, truck or SUV. What's more, they're lined with rubber nibs to stay locked in place while you drive. What's more, the clear vinyl coating and tread texture ensures your shoes won't slip and slide on these Intro-Tech Automotive Diamond Plate Floor mats. And, they're backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- These floor mats are replacement mats and are not intended to be installed over existing floor mats
Intro-Tech Automotive Diamond Plate Auto Mat Floor Mats Customer Reviews
49 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by William G (Durham, NC) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Charger — Sep 07, 2015 2:54 PM
Overall the look and quality was everything I could ask for, the weight was heavy and sturdy but yet flexible. The custom appearance was exact. My only complaint is small but yet important. The cloth binding around the edging of one mat was not completely sewn on. It was about a half inch from completion. The issue will be down the road when the thread start to unravels. Hopefully, because it's one of the rear mats and less used it will hold.
Reviewed by Trevor B (Tumwater, WA) Reviewed for a 1968 Ford Bronco — Dec 09, 2014 8:57 PM
I like the diamond mats. They fit well and look as close to real diamond plate as you can get.
Reviewed by Spiro's A (Brooklyn, NY) — Oct 08, 2014 5:41 AM
Much easier to clean than standard mats. Just a quick wipe with a moist cloth and they look dazzling again. Exact custom fit as my OEM ones. Don't experience any foot slippage whether I'm wearing shoes or athletic type shoes.