- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Rugged Ridge All Terrain Floor Mats provide custom-fit interior protection for your Jeep, truck or SUV
- High-pressure injection molded using OE-quality thermoplastic to provide a non-slip surface that looks and feels like rubber
- 3/8" tread is over twice the tread height of regular vacuum-formed liners
- Deep chevron-shaped tread pattern channels away dirt, mud and snow to keep shoes and pant legs clean
- High perimeter walls give Rugged Ridge Floor Liners a larger footprint for unequalled interior protection and spill containment
- Rolled, reinforced lip provides added strength and a finished look
- Nibbed underside prevents moving or shifting
- Self-sealing floor hook secures the mats without letting dirt or spills leak through
- Easy to clean, just remove and hose off the dirt - mats will reseal themselves around mounting hooks
- Select from several color options to compliment or contrast your vehicle's interior
- Your Rugged Ridge All Terrain Floor Mats are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whether you're tackling rough off-road trails or daily adventures, your interior can really take a beating. Rugged Ridge All Terrain Floor Mats deliver the burly protection that you need to take on any task without destroying your interior. Using state-of-the-art technology, Rugged Ridge designs these floor mats for a precise, custom fit to your interior. So you get a secure fit that won't let messes get through.
The innovative chevron-shaped tread in your Rugged Ridge All Terrain floor liners is specifically designed to contain dirt, mud and snow. Constructed from durable thermoplastic elastomer, these floor mats look and feel like rubber and provide a non-slip surface. The self-sealing floor hook attachment keeps dirt and debris from getting through. Plus, cleaning them is as easy as hosing them off. Even better, your new Rugged Ridge All Terrain Floor Mats are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Rugged Ridge All Terrain Floor Mats Customer Reviews
576 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Louis D (East Garrison, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Commander — Nov 28, 2017 6:19 AM
These mats are great they look really good and catch all of sand and dirt that is common to where I live and play. The one caveat is that the rear mat needs to be trimmed in order to fit in the any jeep commander with the rear seat entertainment unit. Rugged Ridge needs to state that the rear mat will not fit in Jeep Commanders with the rear seat entertainment system unless they are trimmed to fit around the console. Other than that I really like these mats.
Reviewed by Devin D (HUDSON, WI) — Nov 17, 2017 10:14 AM
I would by again. Cost and value are great for this product. Fit perfectly to my 2008 Grand Cherokee. Would recommend to anybody.
Reviewed by Linwood R (YORKTOWN, VA) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Nov 17, 2017 8:20 AM
These floor mats are advertised as being like a rubber mat. However, that's not the case if you are familiar with natural rubber products. They are some combination of rubber and plastics but have more of a rubbery feel than Weathertec or similar types. I was expecting a rubber type mat and therefore was disappointed with the product for that reason. However they do "fit" contours of truck well. Also, I feel like they are too expensive. If I could find natural rubber mats, I would prefer them.
Reviewed by TOMMIE W (ANDERSON, MO) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Nov 17, 2017 7:33 AM
This is a Christmas gift for my husband so the item has not even been opened yet - I am hoping they are like the weather tech floormats that I have in my car but wanted them to be more rugged for the hunter/ outdoorsman husband truck.