Intro-Tech Automotive Designer Auto Mat Floor Mats
- Ships Between 4/09 - 4/13
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Intro-Tech Automotive Designer Auto Mat Floor Mats protect your interior with a well-appointed designer flair
- Custom tailored for your year, make and model vehicle
- Woven from plush 32 oz. polypropylene carpet—over a half-inch thick
- Hidden, double-tufted heel pad defends against wear and tear
- Multi-layer construction is finished with stylish serging for a clean look
- Rubber nib backing keeps your mats in place
- Choose from a rich palette of vibrant colors
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your Intro-Tech Automotive Designer Auto Mat Floor Mats are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
For fashion-forward drivers, designer labels are a must-and that goes for floor mats, too. Intro-Tech Automotive Designer Auto Mat Floor Mats dress your floor boards with a touch of colorful haute couture and protect your interiors with a thick pile of plush carpet.
Intro-Tech Automotive Designer Auto Mat Floor Mats are woven from 32 oz. polypropylene carpet and finished with colorful serging. At over a half-inch thick, these plush floor mats are crafted for a lifetime of comfort. And, the wide array of custom color choices makes it easy to match or accent any interior.
To fend off wear and tear, each floor mat features Intro-Tech Automotive's patented double-tufted heel pad. The tufted area resists wear, yet seamlessly blends into the mat for a clean, designer look. And, the rugged rubber-nib backing keeps your mats in place.
Tailored in the USA for your specific vehicle, designer car mats fit your floors like high-fashion fits a runway model-perfectly. And best yet, Intro-Tech Automotive backs your designer floor mats with a fashionable Lifetime Warranty.
- These floor mats are replacement mats and are not intended to be installed over existing floor mats
Intro-Tech Automotive Designer Auto Mat Floor Mats Customer Reviews
89 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Howard P (Scottsdale, AZ) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford Explorer — Feb 06, 2015 8:14 AM
Have been looking for years to replace the front "carpeted" floor mats for my 2002 Eddie Bauer Explorer. Ford doesn't stock them anymore and if they did the price would be more than three times the price I paid for these. They are not the same size or shape as the OEM mats, however they fit much better, are the exact color I was seeking to match the rest of the interior, and they are far more secure than the originals in that they stay in place. Autoanything's customer service rep. was great.
Reviewed by Roger B (Blair, NE) Reviewed for a 2002 Oldsmobile Bravada — Feb 02, 2015 11:13 PM
They fit perfect and look good. I have purchased other mats that did not fit and had to replace every year. I hope that I do not have to replace every year.
Reviewed by William D (EL SEGUNDO, CA) — Jan 28, 2015 10:49 AM
My mats custom-ordered for my Audi A4 fit perfectly - fit the holding pegs snugly and have been a major upgrade to my ride's internal appeal. Came quickly (2 1/2 weeks) and am very happy. A great value.
- hexomat sienna 2011
- coco auto floor mats
- covercraft premier custom floor mats
- mustang gt logo carpet mats
- subaru all weather floor mats
- toyota carpet floor mats
- jeep floor mats
- ford edge all weather floor mats
- 2011 prius seat covers
- audi s5 floor mats
- black license plate frame
- wood grain kits for cars
- improve gas mileage products