- Save 10% Use Promo Code CATCH10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Custom-molded mats protect your floor from major damage
- Tough Vyram material resists mud, snow, chemicals—anything that comes its way
- Raised lip catches spills before they drip on your carpet
- Rolled edge prolongs durability and prevents wear
- Raised blocks scrape dirt from shoes
- Dipped channels direct drips to bottom of mat and away from clothing
- Washes clean with a quick hose-down
- Available in gray, black or tan
- Made with pride in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
When you want to protect your floors without the eyesore of clunky rubber mats, get Lund. Lund Catch-It Floor Protectors resist mud, snow, chemicals and more without cramping your interior's style.
Lund Catch-It Floor Protectors are custom-molded to efficiently guard your carpet from anything that sloshes, smears or dribbles. Each mat features a raised lip that catches spills and a rolled edge that prevents wear.
Plus, the Lund Catch-It Floor Protectors are carved with raised blocks to scrape dirt from your shoes. At the same time, dipped channels direct drips to the bottom of the mat and away from your clothing.
On top of their superior protection, Lund Catch-It Floor Protectors are also easy to clean. Just hose ‘em off, dab ‘em dry, and go. What's more, these floor mats are made with pride in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty. Choose from tan, gray or black mats to complement your interior.
Lund Catch-It Floor Protectors Customer Reviews
365 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Thomas S (CASTLE ROCK, CO) Reviewed for a 2004 Honda Pilot — May 15, 2016 10:58 AM
I purchased the first and second row Lund Catch-It Floor Protectors for my 2004 Honda Pilot. They installed easily and fit great right out of the box. They look great too. I would not hesitate to recommend them to a friend.
Reviewed by Michael B (PERRYVILLE, MO) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy HHR — Mar 12, 2016 4:00 AM
The Catch-it Floor Protectors are of the quality I expected. The rear set is a little tight on one side causing it to gap a little at the top but acceptable.
Reviewed by Jodie C (Carver, MA) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Explorer — Mar 09, 2016 10:07 AM
These floor protectors are great looking and do the job for keeping your foot compartment clean. On top of them staying in place and fitting perfectly, they are easily removed for cleaning. They also allow for less vacuuming of the carpet.
- nifty mats lowest price
- heavy duty truck mats
- rugged ridge
- truck floor mats weathertech
- all weather mat land rover
- 2002 maserati floor mats
- hummer mats rubber
- mazda 3 all weather mats
- 2008 dodge ram 2500 floor mats
- honda civic all weather floor mats
- performance breaks
- vehicle roof rack systems
- seatcovers for trucks