- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Covercraft Premier Floor Mats protect your floors from the rigors of your daily drive
- Created from a durable nylon pile carpet
- Covercraft Premier Custom Floor Mats are available in an extensive variety of colors
- Precision-stitched edging provides extra protection against wear and tear
- Includes 18-oz. nylon face and 80-oz. heavy-nibbed, non-slip rubber backing
- Easy to clean — they’re washable and waterproof
- Covercraft Premier Floor Mats are backed by a 1-year warranty
Your daily driver always gets you to your next destination in style and comfort. However, with the constant influx of passengers, your factory-installed floor mats can become old news, and fast. Slip on a set of Covercraft Premier Floor Mats before your carpet floorboards take a defenseless beating.
Covercraft Floor Mats ensure high-end protection at an affordable price. Thanks to their precision-stitched edging, durable nylon pile and heavy-nibbed, non-slip rubber backing, Covercraft Premier Carpet Floor Mats are guaranteed to safeguard your floors for years to come.
Not only are these Covercraft Premier Floor Mats easy on the eyes and your wallet, but they’re also easy to install. Because they’re waterproof and washable, cleaning is a cinch. You also don’t have to worry about finding the right fit for your ride — these custom-fit carpet floor mats come in a wide-ranging assortment of colors designed to complement your vehicle’s interior. Your Covercraft Premier Floor Mats come with a 1-year warranty.
Covercraft Premier Floor Mats Customer Reviews
372 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jim G (Boston, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Acura MDX — Sunday at 5:17 PM
Quality of mats is acceptable for the price paid. Color grey ordered was slighly darker than website picture during order process. Mats were exact fit like OEM's.
Reviewed by Chuck Y (Ann Arbor, MI) Reviewed for a 2004 Volkswagen Beetle — Jul 02, 2016 8:24 AM
Mats fit well. Tan might have been slightly off stock but also that could have been because original carpet faded and these are new. don't quite have the true hook grommet but the mats don't seem to be moving anyways