- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Covercraft Premier Floor Mats protect your floors from the rigors of your daily drive
- Created from a durable nylon pile carpet
- Covercraft Premier Custom Floor Mats are available in an extensive variety of colors
- Precision-stitched edging provides extra protection against wear and tear
- Includes 18-oz. nylon face and 80-oz. heavy-nibbed, non-slip rubber backing
- Easy to clean — they’re washable and waterproof
- Covercraft Premier Floor Mats are backed by a 1-year warranty
Your daily driver always gets you to your next destination in style and comfort. However, with the constant influx of passengers, your factory-installed floor mats can become old news, and fast. Slip on a set of Covercraft Premier Floor Mats before your carpet floorboards take a defenseless beating.
Covercraft Floor Mats ensure high-end protection at an affordable price. Thanks to their precision-stitched edging, durable nylon pile and heavy-nibbed, non-slip rubber backing, Covercraft Premier Carpet Floor Mats are guaranteed to safeguard your floors for years to come.
Not only are these Covercraft Premier Floor Mats easy on the eyes and your wallet, but they’re also easy to install. Because they’re waterproof and washable, cleaning is a cinch. You also don’t have to worry about finding the right fit for your ride — these custom-fit carpet floor mats come in a wide-ranging assortment of colors designed to complement your vehicle’s interior. Your Covercraft Premier Floor Mats come with a 1-year warranty.
Covercraft Premier Floor Mats Customer Reviews
338 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rose M (Plantation, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Sienna — Nov 12, 2015 4:34 AM
.I am pleased with the floor mats, quality is good and fits perfectly. Arrived about two weeks earlier than the expected arrival date. Would recommend
Reviewed by Karl H (Peachtree Corners, GA) Reviewed for a 2008 Honda Pilot — Nov 07, 2015 4:47 AM
I am very disappointed with the driver's side mat. It is too small and does adequately protect the car. I wish I would have read the reviews better because I have found others with the same pro let in my model year family.