FLEXOMATS Floor Mats
- Ships Between 4/03 - 4/07
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your floors tough-tested, all-season protection with FLEXOMATS Floor Mats
- Custom-cut to cover every inch of your specific year, make and model floorboards
- Constructed from a durable rubber blend for a budget-friendly boost of all-weather armor
- Treated to resist cracking and fading
- Thick square-rubber tread and burly diamond shapes with 3 mm tall walls provide maximum traction while locking in massive quantities of mud, grime and liquid in each diamond shape
- Easy to keep clean—just remove and hose ‘em off
- Sharp nibs on the underside prevent movement
- Available in an array of colors
- Your FLEXOMATS Floor Mats are backed by an unbeatable Lifetime Warranty
Fortify your floorboards with the all-weather protection of FLEXOMATS Floor Mats. Nothing cramps the style of your cabin like caked on mud and scuffed up carpet. FLEXOMATS floor mats end the interior-agony by laying down an impenetrable layer of rubber over your floorboards. And, FLEXOMATS provide this durable protection without cooking your checkbook.
Custom-crafted to perfectly fit your exact year, make and model, FLEXOMATS car floor mats completely cover and protect every inch of your floor. Plus, the heavy-duty square-rubber tread is designed to deliver unbeatable traction while locking in mud and grime. And, they're easy to clean—just hose ‘em off and they're good as new.
Available in an array of colors to complement your interior, FLEXOMATS floor mats stylishly defend your interior from Mother Nature's fury. And, each FLEXOMATS car mat is treated to resist cracking and fading for years of customized protection. What's more, sharp nibs on the underside prevent your mats from slipping and sliding while you're driving. To top it off, FLEXOMATS Floor Mats are covered by an industry-leading Lifetime Warranty.
FLEXOMATS Floor Mats Customer Reviews
636 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joe t (GREELEY, CO) Reviewed for a 2015 Hyundai Sonata — Tuesday at 9:22 PM
I read other reviews and thought, why not. Definitely air them out for 5-7 days. They don't smell horrible but they do have a scent. They are thinner than others I have had but, I like them. They fit nice and look great. Definitely worth the money.
Reviewed by Mike A (Palm City, FL) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-250 — Monday at 9:23 PM
I needed a set of floor mats for a vehicle that is not used much. I ordered Flexomats mostly due to price. What I received was a set of mats that fit well in my truck and stayed in place better than the expensive set I purchased for my other truck.