- Save 15% Use Promo Code FLEX15
- Ships Between 8/03 - 8/05
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your floors tough-tested, all-season protection with ProZ FLEXOMATS Floor Mats
- Custom-cut to cover every inch of your specific vehicle's floorboards
- Constructed from a durable rubber blend to provide an all-weather armor
- Treated to resist cracking and fading
- Thick square-rubber tread and burly diamond shapes provide ultimate traction
- 3mm walls trap the maximum amount of mud, grime and liquid
- Easy to keep clean—just remove and hose ‘em off
- Sharp nibs on the underside prevent movement
- Available in an array of colors
- Your ProZ FLEXOMATS Floor Mats are backed by an unbeatable Lifetime Warranty
Fortify your floorboards with the all-weather protection of ProZ FLEXOMATS Floor Mats. Nothing cramps the style of your cabin like caked on mud and scuffed up carpet. ProZ floor liners end the interior-agony by laying down an impenetrable layer of rubber over your floorboards. And, ProZ provides this durable protection without cooking your checkbook.
Custom-crafted to perfectly fit your exact year, make and model, These car floor mats completely cover and protect every inch of your floor. Plus, the heavy-duty square-rubber tread is designed to deliver unbeatable traction while locking in mud and grime. And, they're easy to clean—just hose ‘em off and they're good as new.
Available in an array of colors to complement your interior, ProZ FLEXOMATS stylishly defend your interior from Mother Nature's fury. And, each ProZ FLEXOMATS car mat is treated to resist cracking and fading for years of customized protection. What's more, sharp nibs on the underside prevent your mats from slipping and sliding while you're driving. To top it off, ProZ FLEXOMATS Floor Mats are covered by an industry-leading Lifetime Warranty.
ProZ FLEXOMATS Floor Mats Customer Reviews
692 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Greg D (Bettendorf, IA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Taurus — Jul 18, 2015 1:56 PM
Hey, They're floor mats, right? How excited can you get? But as a measure to save my originals from undue wear and tear, these are perfect. Just enough strength and moisture collection without the feeling your feet are in a plastic mop bucket as with some of those deep mats. Previous reviews mentioned that if your vehicle has mat grommets, these mats will be cut to fit those. Mine snapped in perfectly, and now, most importantly for me, have disappeared into the darkness of the floor.
Reviewed by Steven D (LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2015 Honda Fit — Jul 17, 2015 5:29 AM
A good fit. I would highly recommend letting these air out in the garage for a week or so, otherwise the strong chemical smell can be overwhelming. (Manufacturer recommends not leaving the mats in direct sunlight while allowing them to air out).
Reviewed by James V (Hampshire, TN) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford Econoline — Jul 10, 2015 11:17 AM
The Floormats material is great. The rear seat floormats fit perfectly. The front set was cut out by a drunk on Monday morning after a weekend bender! I realize that this is a difficult fit, but the mat was wayyyy off.