We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Lund Catch-All Xtreme Floor Mats Part #402712 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Barren G (Vidor, TX) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F250 — Oct 04, 2007 1:09 PM
These mats are great for work trucks or if you just don't like to vacuum. Only problem is you still end up with sand/debris along the side that meets the door opening. Hooks that are included help to keep mats in place. Xtreme emblem doesn't stay on. Lasted maybe a week. Other than that they were a great investment for the price.
Reviewed by Justin S (Shawnee, KS) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-250 — Nov 02, 2005 10:41 PM
I liked these floor mats a lot. The only thing that I dont like about the tan mats is that they get dirty pretty easily, and I have to use a brush and scrub them pretty hard to get them clean.
Ships Between 6/28 - 6/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:402712
- 2-Piece Front Row Mats
- nifty catch all review
- one piece premium clear suv and truck mat for 2010 4runner
- weather tech all weather or digital floor mats
- heavy duty car mats suv
- 2013 vinal mats for the hyundai tucson
- all weather floor mats for lexus
- mercedes vinyl floor mats
- hyundai elantra 2012 floor mats
- 2010 dodge ram floor mats
- 2011 hyundai elantra rubber floor mats
- luggage carrier for car roof
- cover for truck bed
- custom car cover