We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Lund Catch-All Floor Mats Part #622324 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Tanya C (Cleveland, SC) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford Explorer — Jun 26, 2007 8:55 AM
Put in a 1997 4-dr 2wd Explorer. It fits over the hump nicely, but it needs to be wider and run all of the way to the door sill plates. It leaves about a 1.5 inch gap on each side, so when you get in the door with muddy shoes, the mud can still get all over the little gap area of OEM carpet. It should be re-designed to reach all of the way to the edge of the center console and door sills. Hence the name catch-all, it needs to actually catch all things, not leave a gap for junk to get on my carpet. And way too overpriced for an imperfect fit.
Ships Between 8/24 - 8/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:622324
- 1-piece mat
- nifty floor mat
- nissan frontier weathertech floor mats
- charcoal nifty catch-all floor mats for 2010 chevy traverse
- lexus 2010 all season mats
- floor mats cadillac
- vw weatherguard floor mats
- all weather mats for subaru
- audi a6 all weather floor mats
- rubber floor mats for jeep grand cherokee
- lincoln mkx floor mats
- step bars
- billet grills
- custom car covers