We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Lund Catch-All Floor Mats Part #6280038 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Lane C (Katy, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Feb 08, 2010 8:24 PM
Things didn't start out well because there was missing hardware. I had to call Lund, the maker of the mats to get replacement parts so I could anchor the front mats down. I'm not sure if these had previously been returned or what but the hardware I was sent didn't work all that well so I had to rig it a bit to make them work. The color is close to the original but not an exact match. These mats are a bit pricey and I found the a little cheaper somewhere else after I purchased these so shop around several other sites sell them.
Reviewed by Doug K (Hamilton, NJ) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tundra — Apr 30, 2009 4:43 AM
I always used to use some type of rubber mat. When I saw this mat I had to try it. If you are looking for a all weather mat with a great look these are for you.
Reviewed by Richard S (Waukesha, WI) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tundra — Jul 08, 2008 7:22 AM
Front floor mats fit and look good. Rear floor mats look good, but would be better if they extended under the front seats further.
Ships Between 1/25 - 1/29
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:6280038
- 1-piece mat
- nifty catch all xtreme floor mats
- floormats for 2012 nissan quest
- 2003 honda odyssey hexomat
- rug mates for 2013 suburban
- rubber car mats saab
- rubber floor mat for range rover
- jaguar all weather floor mats
- 2011 town & country floor mats
- all weather floor mats 2010 buick enclave
- rubber floor mats ford taurus
- brush guards with lights
- chrome for car accessories
- replacement rearview mirror