We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Husky Liners Classic Style Floor Liners Part #82211 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Andrew S (Cockeysville, MD) Reviewed for a 1996 Chevy C/K 1500 — Apr 26, 2013 7:06 AM
For the money I paid for these floor liners, I really thought they would have been made of better material or had a more heavy duty feel to them. I had to cut and modify these liners for my truck even though they said they were made for my truck. While they do look good, they didn't exactly meet my expectations.
Reviewed by Kevin S (Severance, CO) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-250 — Sep 30, 2011 8:59 AM
This is a very nice looking mat however, the leading edge by the door sill has an odd lip that sticks up awkwardly. People trip over it and kick the mat out of place. Overall, it looks good, but this small problem is awkward.
Ships Between 11/24 - 11/28
- What Do You Drive?
- husky floor mats discount
- rigid floor liners for rav4
- husky custom-molded floor liners, dodge ram
- weather tech 2011 toyota camry floormats
- rubber car mats for toyota
- all weather floor mats for infiniti
- bmw floor mat
- car mats for suzuki sx4
- custom buick enclave rubber floor mats
- 2004 chevy suburban floor mats
- bed covers for trucks
- bike rack reviews
- tow hitches