We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
WeatherTech Floor Mats Part #W38 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Martin O (Miami Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Jeep Patriot — Jun 21, 2011 7:02 AM
The product is good overall, easy to install, fitting was perfect for my jeep. I just thought it was a little expensive for the material it is made of. Would recommend the product.
Reviewed by Charles M (Rochester, MN) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Expedition — Jun 03, 2008 2:53 AM
When selecting floor mats, the ads suggested that the mats would fit the specific vehicle that I have. When they arrived, it was clear they were not made for my vehicle but rather were just regular generic floor mats that could have been bought off the rack at any discount store or auto supply store. They don't even fit right.
Ships Between 5/30 - 6/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:W38
- Retention holes will not line up on vehicles with one retention hook on the driver side
- weathertech extreme-duty digitalfit floor liners
- weathertech floor liners review
- aries 3d floor mats
- rubberized car floor mats for 2011 kia sportage
- acura all season floor mats
- buick encore floor liners
- cadillac rubber floor mats
- cts rubber floor mats
- 2013 tacoma all weather floor mats
- rav4 floor mats 2011
- suv racks
- fuel chips for trucks
- rain deflectors for cars