We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
WeatherTech Floor Mats Part #W38GR Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by NICHOLAS J D (BRONX, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Buick Enclave — Oct 17, 2009 8:30 AM
PROS: THESE MATS ARE NICE FOR THE WINTER MONTHS AHEAD. GOOD QUALITY AND LOOK LIKE THEYLL HOLD LOTS OF SNOW/WATER. CONS: FOR THE PRICE, THESE MATS SHOULD HAVE COVERED WAY MORE FLOOR AREA. THEY ARE NOT CUSTOM FIT TO MY VEHICLE. THEY CAN BE USED IN A CAR, LARGE SUV OR SMALL SUV. SO, DO NOT EXPECT THEM TO COVER THE ENTIRE FLOOR AREA. I WISH THEY DID.. I BOUGHT "LLOYDS" CUSTOM (RUG TYPE) FLOOR MATS A FEW MONTHS AGO. THEY ARE PERFECT AND COVER THE ENTIRE FLOOR AREA TOP TO BOTTOM AND SIDE TO SIDE. I'M DISAPPOINTED THAT THE WEATHERTECH MATS DIDNT FIT LIKE THEY SHOULD HAVE.
Ships Between 5/01 - 5/03
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:W38GR
- Retention holes will not line up on vehicles with one retention hook on the driver side
- weathertech discounts
- weather mats for dodge 2011 charger
- weather tech digital floor mats
- catch it floor mat
- bmw compatible floor mats
- honda logo floor mats
- lexus plastic floor mats
- porsche cayenne floor mats rubber
- floor mats for lincoln navigator
- 2010 tundra all weather floor mats
- bull guard for trucks
- ski racks for cars
- tow hitches for cars