We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
WeatherTech All-Weather Floor Mats Part #W67/W50 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James H (Washoe Valley, NV) Reviewed for a 2011 Audi A6 — Nov 30, 2013 8:53 AM
I purchased front and rear mats for our 2011 Audi A6. The mats were not actually designed to fit our car but were generic mats to fit multiple cars, contrary to the WeatherTech ads. The front mats were an OK fit but did not fully cover the bottom of the footwell, particularly on the driver's side. The back mats were a horrendous "fit" and when I inquired, I was told that the mats would have to 'trimmed' to fit. This would have required cutting 1.5" x 6" pieces from both sides of both mats!
Reviewed by William W M (Minneapolis, MN) Reviewed for a 2003 Audi A4 — Nov 13, 2008 10:15 AM
Ordered these mats for my '03 Audi A4 1.8T. Good fit (although the rears are not quite as "custom" as the fronts), solid quality, competitive price, and really great service from AutoAnything. Finding and ordering the right product was easy, and I got my mats in a matter of days. I would definitely do business with them again.
Ships Between 10/18 - 10/20
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:W67/W50
- Kit # W67-W50
- best deal on weather tech floor mats
- floor mats 2011 dodge challenger
- steel diamond plate floor mats accent 12
- weathertec mats for buick enclave
- jaguar 2009 winter floor mats
- jaguar mat
- lexus rubber floor mats
- 2006 chevy cobalt floor mats
- all weather floor mats for acura rl
- volvo 2012 s60 rubber floor mats
- automotive truck bed caps
- custom auto cargo mats
- quality bike rack for suv