We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
WeatherTech Extreme-Duty DigitalFit Floor Liners Part #440932 Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Leo K (Pittsford, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — Oct 18, 2014 3:22 AM
I probably should have purchased the individuals, as the one piece doesn't fit as well as the ones I have in the front. There is a gap on each side and I'm always getting dirt on the carpet.
Reviewed by Thomas U (Peshtigo, WI) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Escape — Aug 13, 2013 8:17 PM
Super appearance, and appear they will protect the floor carpeting. Would rather the mat lie flush with the doorsill, (like the front ones do), instead of sticking staight out, creating a "lip" that you have to step over. Pricey too!
Reviewed by William N (Tamarac, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tundra — Jan 20, 2012 6:12 AM
Nice custom fit. Super easy installation. A bit over priced in my opinion. The product is not very thick at all like most floor mats. Perhaps that's why it's called a floor liner.
- Bundle And Save $15 Details
Ships Between 9/25 - 9/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:440932
- Includes: 1-piece 2nd row liner
- 2008 toyota tacoma weathertech rear mats black
- lloyd rubber rubber floor mats
- totota camry floor mats
- weathertech extreme floormats
- nissan branded floor mats
- gmc floor liners
- bmw all season floor mats
- carpet 370 z
- floor mats jeep compass
- toyota tacoma all weather mats
- slip covers for trucks
- chrome grill gaurds 2012 f250
- diesel chips and programmers