We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
WeatherTech Extreme-Duty DigitalFit Floor Liners Part #450669 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Patricia D (HUDSON, OH) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Jul 02, 2014 9:33 AM
The fit isn't so great. There is a large gap between the tranny hump and the liner (more than an inch) so I imagine a lot of things will end up under the liner from there. The back edge sticks up about 1/4 inch so is constantly getting caught on entering the vehicle. The back ones are not in yet as I lost my enthusiasm after installing the front. They seem tough and should last and be easy to clean.
Reviewed by Aimee F (ARRINGTON, TN) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Sierra — Jan 21, 2014 7:56 AM
The liners are great and provide excellent coverage over traditional mats. The fronts look great and fit excellent. The rear doesn't fit as well and requires cutting to somewhat line up with the cup holder area with front seats.
- Bundle And Save $15 Details
Ships Between 4/28 - 5/02
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:450669
- Includes: 1-piece 2nd row
- Models with 1st row bench seat: rear liner will require trimming on pre-scored lines before installation
- Note: will not fit models with vinyl floors
- weathertech floor liner sale
- suburban floor mates
- hexo car mats
- all weather mats infiniti
- floor mats land rover
- volkswagen rubber floor mats
- 2010 dodge nitro floor mats
- car mats for jeep liberty college teams
- hyundai elantra all weather mats
- seat covers western
- steel storage for the back of a pick up truck
- diamond plate bed liner ford f350