We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
WeatherTech Extreme-Duty DigitalFit Floor Liners Part #460612 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert V (SAINT LOUIS, MO) — Nov 11, 2015 8:41 PM
Very overrated Very overpriced very overpromised very under delivered. The delivered product looks nothing like all the great pictures you see in the advertisements. Fit is loose. Floor mats at Walmart look feel much better
Reviewed by Stephen M (COLVILLE, WA) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Avalanche — Dec 30, 2013 8:50 PM
The fit is close but not good enough fir the higher price. Plus ... there are no screw hold dipowns for the front passenger mat NOR fir the rear seats. They MOVE around. NOT good.
Reviewed by Henry B (Corinth, MS) Reviewed for a 2003 GMC Sierra — Sep 28, 2009 3:37 AM
These mats are good and perform as advertised. I particularly like the fact that they overlay the vehicle's door sill. However, a better system or mechanism to keep them in the proper place is needed to make them a product I would recommend without reservation. Poking a hole in the carpet with the provided screw-in device is bigtime counterintuitive. Ain't gonna happen in my truck,anyway. I am experimenting with other solutions & will definitely find something that works, but at this price I think MacNeil should be doing this work.
Ships Between 1/23 - 1/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:460612
- Includes: 1-piece 2nd row
- Note: will not fit models with vinyl floors
- weather tech floor liners free shipping
- weathertech camry 2011 rubber mats
- trunk mat bmw 2011 535i carpet one side rubber one side
- 2012 nissan altima husky liners
- all weather toyota floor mats
- gmc floor mats with logo
- lexus floor carpet
- jeep wrangler 2011 floor mats
- all weather floor mats for toyota highlander
- rubber mats for 2007 mercury mountaineer
- car chips
- cargo racks
- performance brakes