We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
WeatherTech Extreme-Duty DigitalFit Floor Liners Part #450660 Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jeffrey O (Branson, MO) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 18, 2014 8:39 AM
Perfect fit and easily installed in the front and second rows of my vehicles. Also installed the Cargo Liner for the 2014 Jeep. For the best protection and ease of removal for cleaning I highly recommend these floor liners.
Reviewed by William F (Lorain, OH) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Sierra — Feb 19, 2013 9:52 AM
Real pleased with the timely manner in which I received the product.No damage to the merchandise in shipping.The front mats fit the contour of the floor pan perfectly.The rear mats needed to be trimmed to fit the contour of the rear end of the center console.They also lay perfectly flat against the carpet.Found the price to be expensive,but if your looking for a good looking,well designed floor mat,these are going to be hard to beat.
Reviewed by dave s (MEDFORD, OR) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Oct 12, 2012 9:28 AM
I have a 2500 HD crew cab Chevy just returned from Deer humting and thought the weather tech mats did very well and would suggest anyone purchasing them. Dave
- Bundle And Save $15 Details
Ships Between 2/21 - 2/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:450660
- Includes: 1-piece 2nd row
- Models with 1st row bench seat: rear liner will require trimming on pre-scored lines before installation
- Does not fit hybrid models
- best prices on weathertech
- hex mats for cars
- husky floor liner ford focus 2012
- weathertec floor mats for 2011 honda crv
- toyota all weather floor mats
- weatherguard liners for lincoln mkt
- bmw floor mats rubber
- camaro all weather floor mats
- hyundai genesis weathertech floor mats
- 2000 volvo s80 floor mats
- car covers san diego
- car license plate frames
- chrome trim for cars