We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
WeatherTech Extreme-Duty DigitalFit Floor Liners Part #440851 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James M (FRANKLIN, NH) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Prius — Mar 20, 2013 5:33 AM
Overall there a little better than average. I was a little disappointed on fit, The drivers side doesn't go under the gas pedal so everything that drips off your right foot runs under the liner defeating the whole purpose of having a liner. They are also overpriced, the pair I have in a Tahoe are excellent across the board, that's why I purchased these for a Prius.
Reviewed by John B (Dakota, IL) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Prius — May 01, 2008 9:44 AM
I like the WeatherTech liners much better than the Toyota OE mats I had with the previous 2006 Prius...They are much easier to install, keep clean and also protect the inside sills.
Reviewed by Daniel A (Bemus Point, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Prius — Feb 16, 2008 3:50 PM
We are very pleased with the WeatherTech liners for our Toyota Prius. They installed easily with a snug custom fit to the floor. As we live in an area that averages over 200 inches of snow a year, the containment of all the wetness is a big plus.
- Bundle And Save $15 Details
Ships Between 7/24 - 7/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:440851
- Includes: 2-piece front row
- weather tech floor liners or mats plus what's the difference
- rubber cr mats toyota sienna 2009
- all weather floor mats 2009 honda fit
- bmw 2011 5 series rubber floor mats
- all weather floor mats for suburu
- jeep weather floor mats
- scion car mats
- 2011 honda odyssey car mats
- floor mats for 2012 honda civic
- ford explorer rubber floor mats
- heavy duty truck bumper
- car stops for garage floor
- suv cargo tray