We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
WeatherTech Extreme-Duty DigitalFit Floor Liners Part #440661/440669 Customer Reviews
24 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Alan A (Dexter, MI) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — May 23, 2017 6:02 AM
There are many vehicles that share the same floor liners. I think the poor fit is due to this fact. There are a couple inches of space between the transmission hump and the mat on the passenger side.
Reviewed by Gary B (GOODLAND, KS) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Nov 09, 2016 4:25 AM
This is the 2nd set I have bought and for 2 different pickup's, and they keep getting better. The back seat floor liners cover more area, big improvement.
Reviewed by Gary W (OPDYKE, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Jun 10, 2014 8:27 PM
I have had the mats for about two weeks. They fit my truck perfectly, both front and back. They look great, I would recommend too every one.
Reviewed by thomas k (MANISTIQUE, MI) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Feb 20, 2014 4:45 AM
i thought the rear ones would fit better around my console. i was able to slide rear one under my console with a little effort. other than that they fit well, and the back ones cover more of the floor than expected. good product!
- Bundle And Save $15 Details
Ships Between 8/18 - 8/22
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:440661/440669
- Kit # 44066-1-9
- Models with 1st row bench seat: rear liner will require trimming on pre-scored lines before installation
- Note: will not fit chassis cab models
- Note: will not fit vehicles with Allison Transmissions
- jeep wrangler delfector
- 2013 ford escape weather mats
- lexus clear floormats
- veloster plastic mats
- volvo winter floor mats
- floor mats jeep
- jaguar rubber floor mats
- king ranch all weather floor mats f250-2011
- 2010 audi a4 rubber floor mats
- floor mat honda fit
- auto license plate holders
- leather wrap steering wheel cover
- truck bedcovers